How do I look? (Yuno gasai x female! Reader)

1227 words
(M/n) = man's name.
~~~~~
(Yuno's p.o.v)

I stand in front of my mirror with a grin spread across my face. I feel amazing, my babe is going to be mine at last. We will love each other at last, with nothing in between us. Because the only problem will be taken care of soon enough.

I glance behind me and smile at the bit tied to the chair.

"Well, how do I look? Do you think (y/n) will love it, just as much as he loves me? I think so."

Soon enough he will be gone. I walk over to the boy and rip the duck tape from his mouth with a sickly sweet smile. He only glares daggers at me, he is practically snarling. My hand flies across his face, and he doesn't even flinch anymore. I let out a sigh of frustration, I turn on my heels with my head held high and walk out of the room shutting the door tightly behind me.

She will be mine, I'm sure of it.
~~~~~
I walk in the schools doors, and sigh another day in hell. The only person who keeps me going In this horrid world is (y/n). My sweet, innocent, (y/n).

Speaking of her, she walks past me without a care in the world. How cute, and ever so oblivious.

The bell takes me from me thoughts and I run to class. (Y/n) is the source of my problems, but she is still my whole world.
~~~~~
It's finally time, for my plan to be put into action. I can't practically taste (y/n)'s sweet lips pressed onto mine.

I'm peaking out from behind a wall, watching her, waiting for my chance to strike like a predator spying on their prey.

She is alone, glad-fully or I would have another person to take care of. She picks up her bag and flips around now facing me. I quickly hide behind the wall sighing.

Y/n) is gonna walk this way, I have the chloroform and rag in my hand. I am shaking from excitement, and my breathing is becoming frayed.

(Y/n) enters my line of sight and I pounce on her, effectively pinning her against the wall. Now she's the one shaking, but not from the same reason I was.

She has a terrified look on her face, I can feel the happiness practically dripping from me. She is shaking her head as I cover her mouth.

"Don't worry (y/n), now we can be together...forever."
~~~~~
I adore her, she's laying on my bed with a thin chain keeping her wrist on the bed post. All the windows and curtains are closed and locked.

She's finally all mine. I grin wildly and walk out to go give our little friend a visit.

I walk in to the dark room, with my head held high. His head flies up as soon as I enter the room. The look of fear in his eyes gives me a thrill, that is unbelievably amazing.

I walk over to the mirror and fix my hair a bit, (y/n) should be awake soon. I have to look my very best, for my very best girl~

"So, how do I look? And I am expecting an answer this time, hmm." I glance at the boy behind me.

He nods fiercely, afraid. I frown deeply, that's not what I wanted! I whip my body around and stomp over to him, now angry.

I grab his chin and pull it up so he looks at me.

"I want a verbal answer! Now answer properly, or else I will punish you and not like I would treat my baby girl." I screech in his face.

He wiggles his face, trying to he away. He soon realizes this is fruitless, and gives in. With years running down his face, he says;

"Y-you look bea-beautiful."

I let go of his chin with a smile now present on my face.

"Good. By the way I'm bringing you to go see my baby girl, before you die. I wanted to be considerate."

His eyes widen and he starts to struggle in his chair. I Tch, and slam my hands on either side of his chair, startling him.

"Would you stop. It's useless. Now, let's go."

I turn to the dresser sitting in the corner and take out chloroform, a rag and a surgical mask. I put the mask on and pour the chemicals onto the rag.

The man screams and I only put the rag over his face, shutting him up. Once he's passed out, I call for Jason to move him.
~~~~~
Everything is set up, now all that's left is my sweet (y/n) will kill the man that is keeping us apart; (m/n).

Infront of me is (y/n) and (m/n). A sweet rose and the thorns. They are
Both sobbing and it hurts me to see (y/n) that way, but (m/n) can Rot in hell for all I care.

Poor (y/n) her head must be killing her, from the chloroform. I will help her as soon as she loves me. 

But it's all in due time, I can wait all of eternity.

I walk over to my baby girl, and put a knife in her hand. She looks at me in confusion, and I smile at how cute she is.

Next thing I know I feel a deep throbbing pain in my gut. My baby girl has stabbed me. She betrayed me.

Her eyes widen in realization, and she pulls the knife out with teas dripping down her cheeks. I cough and blood splatters on (y/n). I see her gag in disgust, and hunches over the side of the chair vomiting. 

(Y/n)  lifts her head up and grips the knife in her shaky hand. She lifts the knifes up and throws it at me. I lodges itself into my shoulder and I look down at it. The sight makes me laugh. She thinks she can eliminate me, how cute.

I grip the knife in my hand and rip it out of my arm. The pain flares and I grind my teeth together to sooth it. I whip the knife in to the wall directly beside (y/n)'s head., She jumps startled.

I let out a loud laugh, and both (y/n) and (m/n) look at me with pure terror in their eyes.

I walk over, pull the knife out of the wall and stomp over to (m/n). I'm sick of this, I'm killing him myself

I lunge at him and plunge the knife into his heart. His previously bright eyes, dull and I know he's dead.

I glance at (y/n) to see her reaction and her face is in her hands as she sobs, loud and ugly.

"Oh, come on (y/n) live a little." I throw the knife into the wall once again. "After all you only have one life, that's meant to be spent with me. Every little second left of your life will be spent with me. Because every single part of you is meant to be with me."

I press my lips onto hers, and smile. Everything worked out as it should have just a little different than expected.
~~~~~