Blood Thirsty. (Kaname Kuran)

565 words.   

Okay, for this... he may be a bit... OCC. I am sorry if he is..... also I am making him a vampire... he may already be... I am a bit confused, of how I make him.... so... on with the story!

*****

Kaname...... is puzzling I just do not understand what is wrong with him, but I can tell that he is not ordinary..... the way he acts around me, how he is always seeming to smell me.... it is creppy.. and just strange... 

*****

(My p.o.v) 

It is the last day of school, no more annoying teachers, no more rude people, and most of all no more stupid Kaname. He is the most annoying person on earth! With his stupid monotone voice and how he acts cold towards everyone but Yuki, he just... ticks me off! He acts like he hates me, why? What have I ever done to him!? 

As I continue walking to school I realise from getting to ditracted by my thoughts, I have no idea where I am. I stop in the middle my stride and look up. All I can see is forest, how the hell could I have wandered into a forest without realising! I am so stupid. 

Forest for miles. That is it, Wait my phone I have a phone for a reason, right? Anyway, I grab my phone from my boot and flip it on. I go to my contacts and tap on 'Yuki', alright It says loading...... loading......loading... wait, why does it say loading? Call failed, please connect to the internet and try again. 

Seriously. Are you kidding me, right now!? No.Flipping.Connection.

I feel fear bubbling up in my chest and I try calming myself down. But sadly I fail. My breaths are coming out ragged and I am starting at freak out. I hear footsteps, and rain is starting to hit my head. I flip around in panic, and see no one. 

Well it is offical, I am going insane. 

I turn back around trying to figure out what else I can do, only to be face-to-face with..... Kamane!? 

He pulls me into his chest and starts smelling... my neck!? I feel his tounge run up and down my neck. 

"Kamane...W-what are you doing?" I try to shout but kamane cuts me off.

"How they look at you...it is horrible...it makes me so angry....I just want to take you away and....keep you...forever." 

His words send shivers down my spine. And my words freeze in my throat....I feel like I cannot breath, and I am in shock.

I try pushing him off me, but he is to strong, almost too strong.....

I feel his teeth... pressing against my neck and I flinch away from his grip....or at least try to....but am still stuck in his grip.... 

"I should be the only one looking at you...and the only one ever seeing you ever again." 

Once his words stop, I see what look like fangs....and he grabs me to make sure I cannot squirm, I feel a large pain, and I can feel him sucking, on my neck, but it was weird, I could feel him sucking out my soul.....My vision is fading and dots dance in my vision. The last thing I hear is;

"Well it seems I was a bit blood thirsty, oh well...."

All of my senses fade away and so does my world.