Red. (Sebastian michaelis) (male! Reader)

434 words.
~~~~~
I love red. It's always been my favourite color, from the red roses my father would give to my mother, to the red and pinks in the beautiful sunsets. It's always been a color....I have admired. But ever since I have became a butler, I have not had a interest in color much anymore, it's just that when I am Cleaning and getting things, I don't see colors, i see...grey...

~~~~~

I am walking down the hallway, at 5:00am sharp, I have a list of things to do and do not want to be interrupted by Sebastian. Ugh, Sebastian. How I Despite him, he is always so....talented, and I know that all it is, is envy. And that only makes me want to hit him even more!

As I am reaching the end the go the hallway, someone steps in front of me. Speak of the Devil, Sebastian is standing In front of me smirking. I feel my eye twitch and I tense up.

"Excuse-me, Sebastian." Is all I say. But he does not move.

I give him a look of confusion, and try to push by him, but he stops me. By pushing me back into the wall. From the impact I fall to the ground, and feel tears prick in my eyes.

He smirks once again, and pulls a red-handled knife from his pocket. My eyes widen in fear, and I scramble to my feet.

"What are you doing?" I ask Sebastian with a sharpness in my voice.

He pulls the knife back and throws it right at my forehead. I don't have enough time to react and it lodges between my eyes. I fall to the ground in pain, and shock. Red, sticky blood starts to drip down my forehead, past my nose and onto my lips.

He pulls another knife out and does the same thing only to my neck. All I feel now is pain. Nothing more, nothing less.

Red is in my vision, and with that every thing is a bit more....I don't know.

My vision is blurring and the room is starting to dim. Sebastian has almost a pleased look on his face.

"(Y/n), are you happy in your, our last moments together. I made sure to include your favourite color, red. Now I may have a mess to clean up but, everything will be fine. Now I know you really are...mine."

~~~~~

Okay, I feel like this sucked. Please tell me if it did, your input really helps! Also I hope you have/had a good day!

~~~~~