Sasuke Uchiha

(Y/n) (L/n) and Sasuke Uchiha were friends. Or at least if you asked Sasuke he would say so. (Y.n), on the other hand, hates his guts. They went to the same high school and frankly had known each other for years. Only (Y/n) was friends with Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke was not. They had their differences like many people do. She liked sweet foods, he didn't. He liked tomatoes and she didn't. But there wasn't really a reason for her dislike him at first. His family is rich, he was handsome, he was popular and on top of that, he got perfect grades. So why did (Y/n) hate him you might be wondering. The answer to that is quite simple actually.

He is crazy.There was a time when she gave him a chance. There was a time when she was just like another one of his fangirls. They dated in the early years of high school. For (Y/n) it was a dream come true, she normally wasn't perceived as popular and admirable like Sasuke but when she was with him she felt special. She truly thought he was the one, that Sasuke was the perfect boy everyone thought he was. But she quickly found out she was incorrect. That she was tragically wrong even. When they were together he acted out. He was possessive, jealous, reckless, and creepy. The off things started out small really. Like when (Y/n) hung out with Naruto, for instance, Sasuke had to come along. When there was a class that she had but he didn't he insisted on changing classes. Or when they went out on their second date and the waiter choose to intentionally get too touchy with her he got up and made a fuss about it.

These were normal things for the beginning of a new relationship so (Y/n) didn't think much of them. Or at least she thought they were at the time. Then things started to get a bit worse by the time they had been dating for a few months. Sasuke casually asked the girl if she wanted to move in with him, which there wasn't anything wrong with that since he knew she was having problems at home. The problem was that when she tried to leave the house once she had moved in, Sasuke always had some excuse for why she shouldn't leave. She started to feel like he was keeping her away from the rest of the world on purpose. She was aware that others lived in the house too but she never saw them. They were isolated from the rest of the world.

There were times when she felt like maybe she shouldn't have a problem with him at all. He just loved her is all, he wanted to protect her from the horrors of the world. From all the sweet things he would say to her, she should feel special that he cared so much and even that he choose her out of anyone to love. He could have had anyone and he loved her! So she kept quiet about things and just loved him with all she had.

Until something happened, something absolutely terrible. One day, Sasuke and (Y/n) decided they would go for a walk in the woods. A beautiful romantic walk together. The air was warm and the world was quiet for the couple. But what Sasuke didn't know was that his girlfriend has secretly invited Naruto to come along with them for the walk. She told him to act surprised to find them in the woods. To act innocent really. (Y/n) was desperate, it had been way too long since she had quality time with Naruto after school. Sasuke forbid them from seeing each other at school and she respected that. But now she had missed him. So they went out for the walk. Things started out as normal as ever.

The couple had been talking about how the girls birthday was coming up soon and what they were to do when Naruto walked up from behind. He explained how he was ecstatic to see his friends somewhere other than school. (Y/n) answered with just as much excitement and they started a conversation. While they chatted back and forth Sasuke stayed quiet. He appeared to be in some form of deep thought. He spoke out though, interrupting Naruto mid-sentence.

"Why must you always ruin things Naruto?"

The blonde boy looked obviously taken back by Sasuke. He paused and stuttered over his words in response.

"M-me? I haven't done anything!"

Naruto and (Y/n) continued walking but quickly realized that Sasuke had stopped. They turned around to face him when something odd was noticed about Sasuke in that moment. He was swaying back and forth in a way that could only be described as bizarre. And the boy was grasping a knife that neither had noticed before.

"Whoa man! Where did you get that knife from?" Naruto spoke to him with a trembling voice.

He didn't respond, only shook his head in a rapid way. Looking between his girlfriend and Naruto.

"You! You always come back, don't you? No matter if someone likes you or not, you squirm right back into their life. Like mine and (Y/n)'s here, we don't appreciate you and you clearly aren't good for us. Yet, here you are. You are wrecking my life and my girlfriends' life. Intentionally trying to tear us apart and intervene. You think you're so great but you're not. It's time that someone gave you a reality check. To fix things."

Sasuke pointed the knife at Naruto as a warning to back up, and he complied. He took a few steps back and threw his hands up into the air as a sign of peace. (Y/n) was completely shocked by her boyfriend's motions. She froze but wished she hadn't because as soon as she did Sasuke launched himself at Naruto. Things went in slow motion for the girl from there on. Everything went by so quickly and Naruto was bleeding. Blood was everywhere. The red stained the dirt below her feet.

As soon as she realized the situation she took one last look at the boys and ran. Her phone was taken out and the police were dialed. She did her best to dodge branches, twigs and trees as she ran. It hurt her soul to have to leave Naruto like that but she believed it was for the best. As soon as the woman on the other end picked up she scrambled to speak.

"Please send help! My boyfriend has attacked my friend, and I don't know what to do! Oh, god please."

"Miss, please calm down. What has happened?" The woman on the phone answered keeping a calm and collected voice the entire time.

"My friend was stabbed! I ran away once I saw a few stabs. Please send help to Devonshire Park. All we did was go out for a walk!" As (Y/n) replied she didn't look in front of her and tumbled to the ground. She tried to stand up but glanced behind her first. What she saw still haunts her to this day. Naruto was laying on the ground on his stomach with a puddle of surrounding him and Sasuke was kneeling in front of him wiping the blood off his face. Her friends blood. The girl screamed at the sight and scrambled to stand up again.

Before she made it up Sasuke snapped his head towards her at the sudden sound. He stood up and smiled at her. Once he took one step towards the girl she screamed again, only that time louder than the first.

"Miss, excuse me miss? Can you tell me what's going on, please? Help is on its way please don't stress." She heard the lady from the other end of the phone call out but she was too busy to reply. (Y/n) fully stood up and dropped her phone as she sprinted towards the house.

Sasuke was arrested that night. Naruto was killed. So many things happened that night, so many changes that no one ever saw coming. And quite frankly, no one was ever same that night. Sasuke was never seen the same again through (Y/n)'s eyes. The media was told some bullshit lie about what happened to Naruto and Sasuke and they believed it. (Y/n) moved on. She moved on to a new city, somewhere she could never be found by Sasuke if he ever got out and tried to live again. All she knows is that nothing will ever be the same again.