Prey. (Ciel Phantomhive)

836 words.

~~~~~

"Get back here, ya thief!" A man shouts

I silently laugh, and turn in to an alleyway, biting into the bread in my mouth. Today, I really scored! 1 loaf of bread and 2 apples, the man is really upset but...... Who cares?! I don't!

I press myself up against the wall, and Bend down panting.

Once I am calm, I finish eating the bread and wipe my face on my sleeve and stand up.

Only to come face-to-face with some one with ghostly pale skin and glowing red eyes.

I jolt back in surprise and bang my head off the wall.

"Sebastian! What did you find? Any clues?" A young man's voice echo's trough the alleyway.

fuCK.

"My lord, I found a young..... Woman, it seems."

From behind 'Sebastian' appears a young man, with navy blue hair, an eye patch, and 1 visible matching navy blue eye.

Wait. I have seen this man somewhere. But.... Where?

"Oh, she looks like a villager. Bring her to the carriage, Sebastian." Navy commands

"Yes, my lord."

Wait, a minute! What?!

Sebastian picks me up, by the waist, and he Picks me up and brings me to the carriage.

I start pounding on his chest, and squirming to get him to let go. He completely ignores me and puts me in the carriage.

The carriage pulls away before I can protest. I am being driven away, by complete strangers, to a completely strange place, away from everything I have ever known! Damn, this is pretty much kidnap!

~~~~~

We pull up to a large mansion! And I am forced out and into the front doors.

We are greeted by a maid with red hair and circle glasses, a chef with dirty blonde hair, and a gardener with blonde hair, cute pins, and a large smile.

"Welcome home, my lord!" they all shout enthusiastically

We'll, this is strange....

Navy only Hums in response and starts shouting commands.

"Mey-Rin, get this Young lady a clean room."

"Bard, prepare dinner."

"Finnian, go buy some new roses for the garden, any color."

"Sebastian, bathe the young lady, and get her ready for dinner."

"Yes, my lord."

"Yes, my lord."

"Yes, my lord."

"Yes, my lord."

They each deeply bow, and scurry off.

Sebastian, Leads me up stairs and into the bathroom.

He grabs a towel, lays it out and leaves.

"Wait! Can you please tell me what the navy kids, name is?" I yell, wow (y/n) navy kid, smooth, real smooth.

"Ciel Phantomhive." Sebastian bows once again and leaves.

I undress, and stand there awkwardly. Until he comes back.

I climb into the bath, and wait.

"What is you're name?"

"Pardon me?" I question

"What is you're name?" He repeats

"Oh, (y/n) (l/n). Thank you, for asking."

Wow, I think it might not be to bad here!
~~~~~
*time skip, 2 weeks*

I have been at the mansion for 2 weeks now and I think I'm ready to go back to my own house, we'll pretty much shack compared to this one. You would think why, would I even want to go back to my little shack when I can live here? We'll I miss my house even though it only consisted of my brother Keegan and I.

I am looking for Ciel right now. So I can tell him, my news but..... I can't find him anywhere! I may have to just leave and say good bye to Mey-rin, Finnian, Bard and Sebastian.....

Oh, well! His loss!

I grab my old clothes, because Ciel have me new clothes and put them in my brand new suitcase. (That I also got from Ciel.)

I start walking toward the front door, with my head hanging low.

Before I can make it to the door I run into something, well, someone. I look up, and make eye contact with 1 navy blue eye and 1 pink eye?!

Who is this person?!

"(Y/n), why do you look so frightened? It is just me, Ciel, your love."

"N-no, you can-can't be Ciel, h-how?!" I sputter, dropping my bag in shock.

I take one step forward, to examine this person. Only for them to grab a hold of my wrist. He pulls me forward, and i collide with his chest.

I feel fear bubbling up inside me, as Ciel starts stroking my hair.

I gather up strength and yank my wrist away, I take a step back to get away, only to trip backwards over my bag.

Why, did I have to leave that there?!

I start crawling backwards, away from the mad man.

He licks his lips, Gets down, and starts crawling towards me.

"G-g-get away, f-from me!" I shout terrified

"But, why? You're my prey, and if you're the prey, than that makes me the predator."
Ciel states, licking his lips once more.

I jump to my feet, and start to scramble away, running aimlessly.

"Run, prey, run! You won't get far!" Ciel yells and lets out a loud, frightening cackle.

Oh, how did I get myself Into this mess?