001

y/n's pov:

i walked into the club urb invited me to.

apparently his best friend is a big time rapper and he had a small performance tonight, and as i was currently living at his place, he insisted that i come too.

i made my way over to the side of the stage, where urb was talking to some people. as soon as he spotted me, he excused himself and walked over to me.

"hey y/n!! i'm so glad u could make it you should start getting out more!!" he pulled me into a hug.

about 6 days ago my alcoholic mom dipped and i couldn't pay the rent to keep our small trashy apartment, and urban insisted i crashed at his place.

i literally had no one except an aunt i am currently unable to reach as she's on vacation. i appreciated urbans kindness way more than he could ever imagine.

he was a street photographer so living with him was pretty fun. he'd take me alot of places and make sure i wouldn't think about all the trashy memories i had with my shitty mom.

"so where's your bigtime rapper guy" i asked him with a slight smirk 'if he's so big time why haven't i heard of him' i thought to myself.

"jack" he said, putting an emphasis on the name, "is getting ready back stage" said urban, grabbing my arm.

"c'mon lets go see him" he said, leading me to a small back door behind the small black stage.

as we walked into the room, there were a few people all wearing black tshirts.

i assumed they were his 'crew members'

as we turned to face a large white dressing room with bright lights, a tall muscular guy came into sight.

he was wearing a plain white tank top with dark blue jeans, and had curly hair.

he was tapping a mic and looked frustated.

"WHY ISN'T IT WORKING"

i immediately thought he looked like a cute angry bear

urban rolled his eyes and within a second had his mic hooked up.

jack spotted me, and gave me a cute ass smile.

'urb didn't tell me this guy was hot as fuck' i thought to myself

"jack, this is my friend y/n, y'know the one i was telling u about"

"pleasure to meet you" he said with a slight smile, shaking my hand softly.

'ok he's hot hot' i thought to myself

i smiled back shyly at him.

"c'mon jack, we're on in 10" said a guy wearing a black t shirt and a head set.

i assumed he was one of the crew member thingies.

"oh shit, gotta go, i'll see you later" jack said, smiling and nodding once again.

urban took me to the area reserved for private, where some other friends of jack were also present.

"y/n this is shloob, quiiso, ace pro and 2for, they have their own band called the homies" urban said, pointing to some guys.

"ya'll this is my friend y/n" he said, pointing to me.

all four of them smiled and waved at me, and i smiled back.

they seemed nice.

urban and i sat down on a big leather couch, when suddenly a loud voice boomed throughout the club.

"make some noise for jack harlowww"

the small club started cheering and clapping, and some music started.

"THIS SONG IS CALLED TYLER HERRO" urban yelled in my ear because the music was so loud.

"ITS CATCHY" i yelled back, nodding.

urban laughed and gave me a thumbs up.

the tall curly haired man continued to perform song after song, talking a little in between them.

i was very impressed at how he stayed energetic throughout his performance

as jack finished his last song, the whole crowd cheered for a good 40 seconds continously.

a very sweaty, "and looking very hot", i thought to myself jack looked absolutely thrilled.

"oh my god i love ya'll" he said, laughing.

he looked pretty when he laughed.

as jack exited the stage, urban tapped my shoulder.

"c'mon, lets go see him!"

authors note:
hope yall have a good day