029

*a month later*

"what's wrong?" are the first words that leave y/n's mouth as soon as jack walks into their bedroom. his face looks tired and his eyes look droopy. he throws his jacket on the couch as he crawls into the bed, laying down on top of her, his head resting in the crook of her neck.

"the drake song got leaked" mumbles jack as he clutches her shirt. "oh baby" says y/n as she rubs his back, planting a kiss on his forehead.

she hears slight sobs coming from beneath her so she hugs him even tighter.

"i just worked so hard on this song and i wanted everyone to be surprised that i got a drake feature and now somehow i don't even know how it got leaked" says jack as he sobs lightly.

"i'm so sorry baby i know how hard you worked on this song this sucks" she says as she wraps one of her arms around his neck as the other rubs his back. "isn't your team trying to take it down for copyright?" she asks him.

"they are but they can never completely take it down. it's still gonna stay on tiktok or some other platform" says jack as he sighs tiredly.

"hey, this doesn't change the fact that people will listen to the song when it actually comes out, it's still gonna be number one mark my words" she tells him.

he nods slightly against her chest. "i hope so" he mumbles.

"do you want me to run you a nice bath?" she asks him hopefully. "only if you're gonna take it with me" he mumbles, making no effort to move off of her.

"jack baby in order to do that i have to get up and actually go to the washroom" she tells him.

"ain't no one stopping you" he says as he nuzzles his face in her neck. "you are" she says, tapping his lower back gently. he groans as he pushes himself up on his arms, kissing her tenderly, and then rolls over to the side.

she leans over and places a few kisses on his face that make him smile slightly

y/n smiles as she gets up and gets their bath ready.

*10 minutes later*

"baby come on, the bath is ready" says y/n as she grabs his hand and pulls him to the washroom with her. "it smells good in here ma" says jack, already feeling a little relaxed.

y/n smiles at him as jack strips himself of his clothes as he gets in the large bathtub.

y/n does the same and gets into the opposite corner of  the tub, causing jack to frown. he goes near her as he moves her knees aside, resting between her legs with his back pressed against her chest.