011

"LETS GO ON THE CAROUSEL" said urban, running towards the little gate.

all the boys immediately followed, jack pulling y/n with her. y/n laughed and thought it was extremely cute how they were all getting on the most kiddy rides.

jack made sure y/n was sat down on the little horse before getting on the one next to hers.

ace, who was sitting on the horse infront of jack pulled out his phone and recorded them both.

"I'M ON A CAROUSEL" yelled jack, grinning from ear to ear

(a/n: STOP I KNOW THE CAROUSEL VIDEOS AN OLD ONE BUT IT HAS MY ENTIRE HEART OMF)

y/n felt her heart flutter just by looking at him laughing

-

"y/n baby pleaseeeee" said jack, whining like a little kid.

they were currently standing a few feet away from the entrance to the ferris wheel.

"jack i told you i'm not a fan of heights" she said, playing with his private garden ring.

"but i'll be there with youuu" he said, holding both her hands in both of his hands desperately.

y/n was enjoying the day alot, and she didn't want to ruin the fun, so after a lot of convincing she finally gave in.

jack grinned from ear to ear, quickly kissing her cheek as he held her hand, jogging to the ferris wheel.

she happily jogged along.

y/n had decided that jack at an amusement patk was her new favourite thing, the way he ran around like a little kid wanting to get on every ride made her heart full.

jack got in the cabin, y/n climbing in after him. shloob and urban sat opposite from the two.

jack immediately put his arm around her as she snuggled into his chest, closing her eyes.

"i got you baby" he said, kissing her forehead reassuringly.

urban immediately took shloobs arm, putting it around himself.

"shloob baby do you got me" said urban, overdramatically, in a high pitched mocking tone as he leaned into him.

"you know i ALWAYS got you baby" said shloob, matching urbans tone as he mockingly carressed his cheek.

jack shook his head, smiling when he felt y/n snicker against his chest.

jack gently caressed her hands to make sure she knew he was there and there was no need to be scared.

to be honest, he knew he was on his clingy shit, but he didn't mind and neither did she.

he had never felt what he felt for y/n before, and he was make sure she knew it.

as they were approaching the top, jack leaned down to whisper in her ear.

"we're almost at the top and its beautiful, its okay if you don't wanna open your eyes but remember i'm here with you" he said, kissing her head.

she took a deep breath, opening her eyes and lifting her head.

she felt her breath get caught in her throat, but jack immediately squeezed her hand.

she tried to calm herself down, focusing on jacks tight hold on her.

after taking some deep breaths, her breathing finally became more stable.
from the top of the ferris wheel, they could see so much that y/n was convinced it was the entire florida

and it probably was.

"tomorrow i'm takin u on a date somewhere over there" jack whispered in her ear, pointing to nothing in particular, just the beautiful city view.

she giggled in response, as he leaned down to press a kiss against her lips.

urban, who was already taking photos of the view, quickly turned his camera towards y/n and jack, taking a picture.

he cupped his hands around the little screen because of the bright sun, trying to see how the picture turned out.

"yall make me feel so alone, its like you're rubbing it in my face that ion got no one" said urban, huffing.

"so i mean nothing to you" said shloob, faking a crack in his voice.

they all laughed at his response, as the ferris wheel started to go back down.

after they completed their ride on the ferris wheel and got out, a large teddy bear caught y/n's eye.

she jogged up to it. it was a prize for a game. the game was to knock all the bowling pins down with a ball.

"you wanna get the bear?" said a voice very near her ear, making her jump.

"damn jack a person can give a lil warning before speaking in someones ear like that" she said

"my fault baby" he said, kissing her cheek.

"and yes i do want the teddy bear" she said, grinning cheekily.

he put a five dollar bill on the stall as the person behind it gave him some balls.

within two throws he had all the bowling pins knocked down, which was pretty impressive.

the staff member gave him the teddy bear as he handed it to y/n, who looked absolutely delighted.

he looked at her with a look of pure adoration, putting his arm around her and walking to the others.

-

"jack" said y/n, giggling.

jack was currently attacking her with kisses and she was a very ticklish person.

after a few kisses on her face, he pecked her lips two or three times before pushing himself off of the bed.

"where are you going" y/n asked, pouting, not even realizing how clingy she sounded, which jack loved.

"i'm gonna pick sum food up wit urban" he texted me about ten minutes ago that he's in the lobby.

"and you're still here ???" she asked, widening her eyes.

"not my fault you so beautiful" he said, putting his jacket on, an action that was extremely attractive to y/n for no reason.

"bye baby" he said, giving her some more pecks on her face and pulling away, groaning.

a/n:
that one dude who puts
fr in all his captions on tiktok
is so funny