024

* two months later *

y/n's eyes shoot open as she quickly grabs jacks phone to check the time.

10:27 a.m

she messily gathers herself as she climbs out of the bed, stumbling as she removes the bed sheet wrapped around her body.

"where you going" jack asks groggily as he scrunches his eyes to look at her, extending his hand as he wraps it around her arm.

"to shower dawg we got plans with the rest today, remember?" she says as she tries to pry his hand off.

"please stay with me for a while" jack mumbles half asleep. y/n can't help but give into the sleepy morning jack.

she climbs back into bed, laying her body on top of his as she rests her head on his back.

"we need to get ready baby we're supposed to meet them at one" says y/n as she places a kiss behind his ear. he mumbles something groggily in response.

y/n climbs off of him which causes him to turn his body and sit up straight. "good morning baby" she says leaning down to press a kiss against his lips.

he cups her cheek with his right hand as he rests his lips on hers.

y/n pulls away, pecks his lips one more time and leaves to go shower and get ready.

...

"come on its almost 12:30 we gotta get going" says jack as he walks into the washroom. "you look so pretty baby" he smiles as he quickly kisses the side of her head.

y/n smooths her clothes out before checking herself in the mirror one last time. "okay let's go" she says.

jack picks up his car keys, wallet, phone, and y/n's backpack and extends his hand out for her to hold it.

he opens the door for y/n and helps her into her seat, putting her backpack near her feet, and jogging over to his side.

"play sumn baby" he says backing out of the driveway.

she scrolls through her playlist and ends up putting on the who want smoke remix by nardo wick.

(a/n: who want smoke is such a good song oh my god)

after a car ride of listening to nardo wick and young thug, obviously, they finally pull up to druskis new house.

"whats up man" says druski as he opens the front door, dapping jack up. "hi druski" says y/n as he daps her up as well.

"welcome to my humble abode" says druski as he steps aside to let them in. "you so cheesy" snorts jack as he makes his way inside with his hand interlocked with y/n's.

"yoo this is nice" say jack looking around the fully white room decorated with a few plants.

"ain't it" says druski looking around too. "come on" says druski, leading them into the living room.

"Y/N" says aaliyah excitedly as she jumps up from the couch and runs towards her, pushing jack out of the way.

y/n laughs as she hugs the girl back while jack stares at the both of them with a fake hurt look on his face.

"wassup jack" says aaliyah as she pulls away from y/n and daps him up. "i could be better" says jack sassily, rolling his eyes.

"urban and valerie aren't here yet?" he questions druski.

"nah man they always late" huffs druski.

the group makes their way over to the corner of the large living room where a pool table is present.

*thirty minutes later*

"hey ya'll" says urban walking in with a cheeky smile, his hand interlocked with valeries. "man why you always so goddamn late" says druski as he shoots a ball.

urban goes to dap the guys up while valerie moves towards the girls.

"we woke up at 12 so we're a little late" says urban smiling apologetically, causing druski to roll his eyes.

"what we doin today" says urban rubbing his hands together.

"we're grilling out"

...

"man just leave it" says jack yanking the spatula out of druskis hands, quickly flipping over the burger patty himself.

"you go get the buns" says jack as he puts another piece of beef on the grill. druski huffs as he goes through the large glass sliding door and into the kitchen, causing the girls to laugh.

they were sunbathing while the guys were making the food.

"alright ladies here you go" says jack walking upto them, surpringly balancing a plate on his arm too.

"thankyou baby" smiles y/n as they all take their burgers from him. he leans down and presses a kiss against her lips and retreats to the grill, taking off the rest of the three burgers.

"man this shit is bussin" says druski, taking another large bite of the burger, causing some of the pickles to fall from the other side.

"he fuckin that shit up" says urban. "eat eat eat" says valerie in a high pitched voice. all of them laugh at the reference as they continue to eat the burgers.

"man we should all go to miami for a few days" says jack.

"you forreal?" asks urban.

"yeah man, i haven't really gotten a proper break since tour ended" jack says.

"i'm down" says urban, as he turns to look at valerie with a questioning look on his face.

"fuck it me too" she says, throwing her hands up.

"whatchu think baby" says jack as he turns his head from where he was sitting between her legs to look at y/n.

"hell yeah" says y/n.

"me too" says aaliyah.

they all turn to look at druski, who just took another bite of his burger. "you know what he's in too" says aaliyah, causing druski to nod vigorously.

a/n:
i sincerely apologise for the last
chapter it was extremely sloppy.
hopefully the next chapter gon
make up for it ya'll 🤞

39K READS ??? BRUH THIS IS
ACTUALLY WILD I NEVER THOUGHT
I'D GET THIS FAR MAN I LOVE YALL
SO SO MUCH N I'M SO SO GRATEFUL<3

please vote and comment !!! <3