016

she had never felt so fulfilled about anything. she layed comfortably in her boyfriends embrace as he slept peacefully.

the previous night had been a sign that they were both right for each other. she turns herself around to face jack, who was still peacefully asleep.

she checks the time on the small clock on his bed side table.

9:07 a.m

y/n gently kisses his lips repeatedly, causing him to wake up, a small smile on his face.

"goodmorning baby" he greets her in his signature way. "why you wakin me up so damn early" he asks, yawning and stretching his body.

"cause we gotta fly to north carolina today" she tells him in a sassy tone.

he turns his body, positioning himself on top of her. "baby it's a private jet we ain't gotta leave at nine in the morning" he mumbles sleepily against her neck as he drifts off to sleep once again.

she wraps her arm around his body, while her hands plays with his curls, and closes her eyes once again.

...

jack lifts his head up to check the time.

10:57 a.m

"baby" he says, still lying on top of her. he kisses her face sleepily which causes her to wake up.

"c'mon it's almost eleven, we should prolly leave in a few hours" he says as he climbs off of her causing her to whine from the loss of contact.

"bitch first you tell me to go back to sleep and when i did you're waking me up make up your damn mind" she says, groaning. she sits up, which causes her to wince because of the activities they were doing the previous night.

"jack my body hurts so bad" she whines. he chuckles and picks her up bridal style. "sorry baby" he chuckles. he walks her to the toilet, gently putting her down on the seat as he leaves to get her some clothes.

he returns with a pair of plain black sweats from the previous night, and a tshirt and a hoodie that belonged to him.

jack places the clothes on his large counter as he opens the shower, waiting for the water to get warm.

" bro i can't shower my legs actually   hurt so bad " y/n says as she whines.

he chuckles as he pulls her up and pulls her into his arms. " i'll go softer next time " he says, as he presses his lips against hers.

he puts his hand into the shower to see if the water was warm enough, as y/n hugged him from behind, resting her head in his back.

" c'mon the water's pretty warm now " he says, as he pulls her into the shower with him.

...

" you ready? " jack asks y/n as he walks into the kitchen. she was rummaging through his cabinets.

" whatchu lookin for baby " he asks her, as she sits down on the bar stool in defeat. " do you not keep any chocolate in yo house " she asks.

jack chuckled at her question. " i'll buy you sum on the way " he says, as he walks over to her and places a kiss on her lips.

" okay lets go " she says, as she gets up excitedly, wincing as she momentarily forgot about how sore her body was.

jack pocketed his phone and keys, wore his bagpack which he shared with y/n, and picked her up bridal style.

" let's goooooo " he says as he lifts her up higher and jogs to the stairs causing her to laugh loudly.

her laugh was so contagious that he started laughing too.

he places her on the passenger seat as he slides across the hood of the car smoothly, getting into his seat.

" that was impressive " y/n giggled, cupping his face and kissing him.

" thankyou baby " he says as he licks his lips, pulling the car out of the spot. " call urban for me please " he says as he hands her his phone.

y/n went to jacks call history, where urbans name was already on top. y/n pressed his contact name and put the phone on speaker.

" hello? " he sounded like he just woke up.

" are you forreal asleep right now " jack asked as he checked the roads to turn at the intersection.

" nah bro i been up " he replied, his voice much clearer now. it was very clear he was lying.

" we comin to pick you up in fifteen minutes be ready " jack said, as he ended the call.

a few minutes later jack pulled up to urbans apartment complex. he was basically running out of the building as he got into the car.

"hi urbie" says y/n, turning around to look at him. there were dark eyebags under his eyes but his face had a certain glow to it.

urban sheepishly smiled at her as she rolled her eyes.

jack pulled up to a gas station as he parked the car into the spot right infront of the little shop.

" what chocolate you want baby " he asks her.

" hersheys and reese's and snickers please " she says, smiling cheekily. " and red doritos for me too thanks " says a voice from the back. jack rolls his eyes as he quickly pecks y/n on the lips and exits the car.

he returns with a shitload of all the chocolates y/n asked for, and a big bag of doritos for urban.

" thankyou baby " she says, kissing his cheek multiple times. he smiles at her as he watches her open her chocolates.

" drive bitch " says urbans as he smacks jacks head.

...

" c'mon baby " says jack as he pulls y/n out of the passenger seat. " you all good? " he asks her, protectively wrapping an arm around her as he looked down at her.

he was wearing a pair of lightly tinted shades as his curly hair blew in the wind. they were currently standing on the runway and were about to get on jacks plane.

" still sore " she replied, putting her hands on his chest. jack smiled sheepishly, forgetting urban was standing there too.

" DID YALL- " he says as he widens his eyes.

"stop being so weird" says jack as he rolls his eyes. " yall are my best friends of course i'll be weird " says urban as he runs to the plane.

y/n wrapped her arms around jacks big one as they both walked into the plane.
jack, again, took a seat on the back side of the plane, pulling y/n into his lap. she giggles as she kisses him.

"can yall maybe not do that gross shit infront of me" says urban.

" shut up wyatt " both of them say in unison.

a/n :
14k reads ????
this is crazy omg
i love yall <3