026

"oh my god look victorias secret!" whisper-screams jack excitedly in y/n's ear. she laughs at how he's even more excited than her as they both walk into the store.

today is their eight month anniversary, and as a gift, jack takes her out for a shopping spree.

jack doesn't touch anything, but keeps whispering in y/n's ear about what he would like to take to the changing room.

"i'm so sorry sir but only one person can go into a changing room at a time" says the staff member standing infront of the changing rooms.

"oh that's fi-"

"-nah bro i ain't goin in wit her. i was jus comin to tell you that someone over there need yo help " says jack as he points to a bunch of people.

"oh okay sir, thankyou for telling me " says the guy as he hurries over to the people.

"quick" says jack, ushering her into one of the changing rooms, as he locks the door behind him. "you sneaky bastard" says y/n trying to stifle her laugh.

jack makes himself comfortable on the bench as y/n puts down all her items beside him.

"ooh try this one first" says jack handing her a red one piece.

"horny ass" says y/n as she lightly smacks his head. he simply grins cheekily in return.

"close your eyes" she tells him.

"we have sex every night and you want me to close my damn eyes?" he asks, confused.

she nods, causing him to sigh loudly as he covers his eyes with his fingers.

she takes her clothes off, and then her underwear, pulling the red piece on. she's looking at herself in the mirror when she catches jack peeking through his fingers.

"HEY!" she whisper-screams, since she's supposed to be the only one in the changing room.

he smiles cheekily as he shrugs his shoulders.

"not my fault you so damn beatiful" he says, holding her hips as he brings her closer to him as he gently kisses the side of her stomach.

she smiles down at him as she runs a hand through his hair. "help me zip it up please?" she asks him. he gets up and zips up the back, placing a kiss behind her ear.

"you look so sexy" mumbles jack as he takes in a shaky breath. she turns around as she places a quick kiss on his lips. "thankyou baby" she says as she takes the one piece off, putting the next thing on.

after trying on a bunch of stuff, and after a lot of making out, jack decides that he was gonna buy everything y/n tried on, because he couldn't decide what he liked best.

"okay we're good" says y/n as she peeks her head out from the dressing room to make sure no staff member's present. jack and her quickly hurry out of the little hallway as they make their way over to the perfume section.

"baby which one do you think is better" says y/n as she holds up a little paper strip infront of his nose, and then another. "get both" says jack, shrugging his shoulders. "i appreciate it but you don't have to do that much" she says, laughing.

"but i want to baby, you're literally the best thing that has ever happened to me and i love you so damn much" says jack as he quickly kisses her lips. y/n's cheeks turn a deep shade of red which causes jack to coo her and pinch her cheeks.

"stop" she mutters, embarrassed as she turns around pretending to look through more perfumes. jack laughs as he places his hand in her back pocket, pulling her closer to him.

"let's go" she mumbles against his chest. "you don't want nothing else?" mutters jack in her ear. she shakes her head as he kisses her forehead one last time, before they walk over to the register.

"your total for today will be $136.43" says the cashier in a sickly sweet voice as she smiles at jack, completely ignoring y/n. jack hands her the card as he wraps his arm around y/n and places a quick kiss against her lips.

"have a good day" says jack politely as he grabs the bags and walks out with his hand interlocked in y/n's.

"what does my baby want for lunch" says jack as he tucks a strand of hair behind y/n's ear with his free hand. "taco bell!" says y/n excitedly. jack chuckles as he places a kiss on her forehead.

...

"yoooo" exclaims jack as he looks around his living room. the room was littered with rose petals and balloons, and on his kitchen counter sat two boxes and a flower bouqet.

y/n walks up to the counter and hands the bouqet to jack as he grins widely. "baby" he says, wrapping his arms around her waist as she melts into his lips.

"open these!" she says excitedly. jack opens the small box as his jaw drops in shock. "no fuckin way" he says, his eyes wide open.

inside the box was a blue faced rolex, the one he had been wanting for the longest time. "dude i love you so much" he says, pulling her into a bone crushing hug.

"open the other one!" she says, as he pulls away to open the larger box. as soon as he opens the other box, his jaw drops open, again, and he runs out of the room, then comes back and hugs her.

"you spoil me" he says, as he kisses her lips. "look who's talking" she replies. inside the bigger box was a pair of vintage new balances that jack had been searching for in every single city.

"thankyou so much baby, i love you" he says, as he hugs her for the third time in the past five minutes. "you're welcome baby i love you" she says. "but i'm so hungry can we please eat now" she asks him.

jack chuckles as he grabs the taco bells bags from the kitchen and places them on the coffee table

"man i'm stuffed" says jack as he leans back against the couch and pats his stomach. "why's this shit always so good" says y/n as she finishes the last bite of her locos taco.

"c'mere baby" says jack as he spreads his arms. y/n gladly crawls over to him as she lays beside him, stroking his ear with her thumb and index finger.

"i love you so much y'know that? i'm so thankful for you my pretty baby" says jack as he kisses her forehead for a while. "i love you more jackie" she says as she kisses all over his face.

"you know i don't like that name" grumbles jack. "what jackie? i can't hear you" says y/n, grinning cheekily. he squeezes her cheeks together as he kisses her face a few times, groaning loudly in content as he makes himself comfortable on the couch cushions.

"ow" says y/n, rubbing her cheeks. jack shrugs as he puts on their current favourite show, entourage, as they both just enjoy each others presence for the night.

authors note:

57k reads what the actual fuck
i love you guys so so much thankyou<3