010

y/n felt something tickle her nose.

she opened her eyes to see brown fluffy curls sprawled all over the lower half of her face.

jack was asleep on y/n's chest, basically on top of y/n. she didn't mind at all.

the physical intimacy was something she craved all her life.

she gently brushed his curls aside with her fingers, kissing his forehead. he mumbled in his sleep, burying his face in the crook of her neck.

her heart felt like it had exploded, she couldn't resist the urge to kiss him again.

and again.

until she was showering his face with kisses.

he opened his eyes, as he lazily lifted his head, smiling at the girl infront of him.

he suddenly flipped them both, so that she was on top.

"good morning princess" he said, kissing her cheek.

he sighed as he hugged her tightly

"morning jackman" she said, softly massaging his curls.

it was as if both of them were under some spell, neither of them wanted to get up, or stop touching each other.

and they didn't.

jack had a three day break, on which he planned to stay in florida.

after a morning of just enjoying each others presence, they both started getting ready for the day.

jack showered first after reassuring her for the twentieth time that she could go first if she wants. after he got done, he went to urbans room to tell him what happened. when he got there, druski was there too.

"sup brother" said druski, dapping jack up. jack did the same to urban and sat down on the single seater sofa at the corner of the room.

"i got something to tell you boys" said jack, trying very hard not to grin.

urban looked at jack, and knew by his best friends facial expressions that it might be what he thought he was.

"DID YOU KISS Y/N" he said, jumping up and down like a schoolgirl.

"chilllll" said jack, laughing.

"i did ask her to be my girlfriend though" he continued.

"what'd she say" asked druski who had diverted his attention from the television, now paying his full attention towards jack.

"she said yes obviosuly, i mean have you looked at me" said jack.

"but now that i think about it, she didn't actually say yes" he said, his eyebrows furrowed.

"she just said she liked me back too" he continued.

"shit now i gotta go"

druski and urban didn't even have time to share their reactions on what happened, and jack had already left the room.

-

"y/n, baby" he said, walking into the room

she stood there wearing an oversized tshirt.

his tshirt, to be specific.

he smiled at how cute she looked, but changed his face to its previous form when he remembered what he was here for.