025

"did you really just sit over there" asks jack with a hurt tone.

they had just got on the private plane to miami and y/n took a seat beside him. "bitch you was the one who was complaining all morning bout how sore your legs are" she says.

"i don't care" he says pulling her onto his lap. he wraps his arm tightly around her as he leans back in his seat, puckering his lips towards her.

she leans down and kisses him softly.

"i think i did it" says druski as he retreats from the large bluetooth speaker.

he messes around on his phone and the opening tune to hit em up by 2pac starts playing.

they all cheer, knowing he had been trying to get the speaker to work for the past ten minutes.

druski returns to his spot beside aaliyah, a proud smile on his face.

they all hear a cork pop as they turn their heads to where the sound came from. urban stands infront of the bar with a bottle of champagne in his hand.

"let's get this shit started"

...

"bruh you are so goddamn fine it doesn't even make sense" says jack sitting on the closed lid toilet, observing y/n do her skincare routine.

after arriving in miami, all of them go out to have a late lunch and check into their rooms so they can rest up for the next day.

jack gets up from his spot and wraps his arms around y/n's waist. he kisses the top of her head as she tosses the cotton pad she was cleansing her face with in the trash, and turns around in jacks arms.

she stands on her tippy toes and kisses his nose, and then his lips.

jacks hand makes its way around her body and down to her ass, giving it a tight squeeze which causes her to moan lightly. he takes the opportunity to slip his tongue into her mouth.

they kiss each other passionately, tongues battling back and forth for dominance. jack places his hands on her hips as he picks her up with ease and places her on the counter, never breaking contact between them.

his places his hands on her thighs as he starts sucking her sweet spot right below her ear, causing her to moan loudly. "take your shirt off" he mumbles.

he pulls back as he watches y/n pull her shirt off, doing the same after.

he attaches his lips back to her neck as her hands make their way to his curls, pulling them roughly which causes to recieve a groan from him.

he pulls away even though as it's the last thing he wants to do and carries her to the bed, gently throwing her on it. they both discard their remaining clothes as jack gets on top of her, attaching his lips on hers.

he slowly makes his way down her body, kissing and sucking every spot in sight. he places a few kisses on top of her thighs, which causes y/n to pull on his hair.

"somebody's impatient" he says with a cocky smirk. y/n pulls his hair again which causes him to groan loudly. "you're such a little freak" says y/n as she gently slaps the side of face.

"i'm boutta cum already" says jack as he pulls up to kiss her again. he makes his way back down as he places a few open mouthed kisses on her clit, causing her to let out a pornographic moan.