Chapter 14

Once we arrived back home, we went our separate ways in the Jenny decided to get a snack, while I went and took a shower getting readt for the appointment. When I got out Nate had texted me, saying after we leave the doctors office he'd like to take me out. Of course I said yes so I dressed to impress.
By now my mom was also home hanging out in the living with with Jenny who was watching TV.

"Hey mom, I missed you!" I said as I hugged her.

"I missed you too." She replied hugging me back.
I took a seat next her and Jenny both on the couch. We just say in silence.  Not a akward one,  but it was comfortable.  It was like we didn't need to talk just too enjoy each others company. It felt great honestly.

Eventually it was time to go though and we all piled in my mom's car.  I was looking out the window watching the scenery go by, when one of my favorite songs came on. Who you are by Jessie J
I started singing along and to my surprise so did my mom and Jenny.
My mom always had a beautiful voice she used to sing me to sleep, and sometimes still does when im having a rough night, so I was used to her voice and Jenny just wow she sang with so much emotions behind her voice it was beautiful. All three of us could relate to this song in a way.
Jenny always wanted to fit in.
My mom after she lost my dad she lost a bit of herself.
Me well I hide all my pain and keep it inside,  but manage to keep a smile on my face everyday

I stare at my reflection in the mirror
Why am I doing this to myself?
Losing my mind on a tiny error,
I nearly left the real me on the shelf
No, no, no, no
(Me)
Don't lose who you are, in the blur of the stars
Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,
It's okay not to be okay
Sometimes it's hard, to follow your heart
Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,
Just be true to who you are
(Mom)
Brushing my hair, do I look perfect?
I forgot what to do to fit the mold, yeah
The more I try the less it's working, yeah,
'Cause everything inside me screams, no, no, no, no, yeah
(Jenny)
Don't lose who you are, in the blur of the stars
(Jenny )
Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing
It's okay not to be okay
Sometimes it's hard, to follow your heart
But tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising
There's nothing wrong with who you are
(Mom)
Yes, no's, egos, fake shows
Like woo, just go, and leave me alone
Real talk, real life, good love, goodnight
With a smile , that's my own
That's my own, no, no, no, no, no
(Me)
Don't lose who you are, in the blur of the stars
Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing
It's okay not to be okay
Sometimes it's hard, to follow your heart
Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising
Just be true to who you are, yeah, yeah, yeah
[All of us]
When the song was over we were at the clinic with tears in our eyes, and when we got out we all just laughed and hugged each other. Walking in and getting weird look from everyone, we didn't care we just sat down after signing in, letting them know that I was here. When I looked to my right. I had to do a double take when I saw Ashley sitting there crying.  Although we may not be on the best of terms, I couldn't just let her cry. So I left my mom and Jenny and sat down next to her.

"Um are you okay? " I asked.  Clearly she wasn't considering she was crying.  She looked up at me. 

"No, I'm not, but you don't have to be nice to me. I don't deserve it." She said back and stated sobbing even harder.  I didn't say anything, but sat down and held her.  She turned to me, and hugged back burying her face in my neck.

"I'm pregnant. I was so stupid.  I just wanted to be loved by someone. I didn't mean to cause anyone pain. " she cried out.It made me tear up a bit because she was just misunderstood... like everyone else.

"It's okay. These kinds of things happen.  I mean look at me im 3 months sitting next to you-"

"Yeah, but you have support and a mate.  I was so cruel to mine he probably doesn't even want me anymore, or this baby. " she interrupted me.

"It's never too late to fix things with people. You have a baby growing inside of you.  That means you have to change your ways now, and be there for him or her, and that baby is going to love you and look for a motherly figure to have. " I said with a lot of compassion as much as I could muster up. She looked at me again.  With a genuine smile.

"You're right and im sorry for what I said to you. I have to go. ... I need to fix things. " she got up then to my surprise went to and gave her a hug.  Jenny who flinched at first eventually hugged her back
"Im sooo sorry Jenny. ... im done messing with you okay?  I'm going to change. you don't have to worry about me or any of the other girls picking on you." She apologized. All Jenny could do was nod. She let go casting one more look in our direction before walking out. I sat down, and we all seemed to be taking what just happened in. My mom was the first to break the silence.
"Sooooo is that boy you told me about coming?"
Oh right I completely forgot about Nate.  I looked at my mom.
"I told you his name was Nate mom he's the children's father. "
"Yeah well he doesn't get a name from me till I see a face. " she said will crossing her arms over her chest like a child and pouting her lips.  Which hit a laugh out of both me and Jenny, but she was right I should call and check in with him. So I reached in my pocket got my phone out and called him.  Again, and again and again.  After the fifth time and 3rd message I gave up.  Now in a pretty bad mood, but I didn't have time to think about it because my name was called. The three of us got up and followed the nurse back.  He has some explaining to do...

°°°Nate's POV°°°
I was in the car with my family we were all on our way to the appointment. Of course being invited my Layla, something we all didn't want to miss, but of course duty calls... on our way their we got a call from Cole and his father saying that we all needed to turn around immediately because, someone was trying to declare war with us.  I just hope Layla forgives me. ..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm trying to make a come back you guys :D
This story is something I want to finish because it makes me forget about what's going on im my life  :) give me a positive outlet.... Someone did get in touch of me and I might be having a editor..... YAY! so the story will be getting updated slowly and edited at the same time.  I hope people don't hate Ashley anymore. .. she was just misunderstood and I didn't feel like portraying her as a bad person anymore because so many people already do that and no one ever knows the true story behind the " slut" of the pack and its sad
But anyway love you all thanks for being so patient.

Layla's outfit on the side :)
.
.
.
. Specialk07 out  ~(^.^)~