chapter 4

I kept following the map on the back of my class list till I found my locker in the 600 area.

" 680,681,682,683,684,685 wait 685 there you are. okay 7,19,43." I try pushing up the lock but doesn't seen to work. This kept happening for the past 2 minutes and still no luck.

I sigh in frustration and mummble a few choice cuss words about the locker. I guess then my hormones decided to take over. I just started balling my eyes out.

"um you okay there?" a voice me ask

" Do I look okay to you?" I snap at the person still crying

" Can I help." the person ask politely. I turn around and am stunned at how drool worthy he his. Dark Black hair and blues eyes are my weakness. Then all of a sudden I think about Nate. I start to blush remembering our night we shared. I hear a chuckle and look up to see mystery guy still standing there.

"you cute when you blush." he says to me. don't flatter yourself I think of saying to him, but sense he is the only one in the hall and offered to help me with my locker I take the nice route.

"Thankyou. Now will you help me with my locker please?" I say in my sweetest wiping my tears away.

"sure what is your combo?" he ask picking me up and moving out of the way like I weighed nothing.

"7,19,43." I say and 5 seconds later he has my locker open, " wait! bu-.How!?"

"You just gotta pull on the locker a bit." he said with a shrug.

"well thankyou." I say putting my things I do not need away.

"So how far along are you?"

omg he is still here?

"yeah I am." he answers.

"did I say that aloud?" I ask just to clarify

"Yeah, and I gotta say I'm hurt I thought we had a think going on here." he says faking a heart ache.

"well.....?" I start

"Brian. And who are you" he finishes

"Layla and well Brian didn't mean to be mean it's the hormones. I do appreciate the help.

"Your welcome so how far along are you?"he repeats his question

" 3 months and 1 week" I say rubbing my hand over my bump.

"Really?"  He ask disbelief laced in his voice

"Yeah i'm having twins." I state proudly

" Wow you are one of a kind Layla. most girls wouldn't be able to handle it like you do. I respect that. So if anyone gives you trouble come find me. I'll put them in there place real fast. Okay?"

"okay.thanks" I agree, "Well I have to go Brian thanks again." I walk away not before being stopped though.

" wait what's your last name?"

"Fisherman, Layla Bethany Fisherman." I give him my.full name,"Now I really have to go sorry."

"see you around then ." Brian says breathlessly.

"yeah." I call from down the hall.

2 minutes later I find my first hour class which is history with Mr.Bilski. He was really nice too. He gave me the seat right next to the door for when I have to get up early, or I have an emergency.

The school bell brings me put of thoughts students suddenly start packing in class.

°°°°°35 minutes later°°°°°°

Well I figured out my old school was a bit ahead of this school. So I finished all my papers in less than 15 minutes.

I look at the clock and see it was my warning to leave. I get up and walk out the door. All of a sudden when I am half way down the hall I bump into someone and almost fall. Luckly the person help me balance myself. I feels sparks and have to hold back a moan. I look up ready to apologize to the person when I see who it is. My babies daddy. Nate.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~whats gonna happen next?.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

Next update probally gonna be later today

.

.

..

Specialk07 out!