Chapter 17

Layla's POV: (after the gym incident)

"I'm so done! So extremely done! If this is how it's going to be between us all the time, then I don't know if I can do this anymore Jen" I said as I cried into my hands, while Jenny drove us home.

"Layla" Jenny started, I looked up and noticed we were home, and she had parked.

"Yeah?" I sniffled.

" I'm not trying to make any excuses for what Nate said, or did. He did take it way to far an should have let you explain but, your mates. Neither one of you will be complete without the other. Trust me, I've seen first hand what can happen when one mate doesn't have the other. My dad wasn't the same anymore. He was sad, angry, and upset with the world. Now, he drowns himself in alcohol. I don't want to see you like that Layla, I don't want to see anyone like that anymore. So, please be mad all you want but, don't give up on Nate. Please. " I listened to her as she finished. Jenny now had tears in her eyes. That just made me cry even harder. I undid my seat belt and reached over my cars middle console and hugged her, while she hugged me back.

I took a deep breath, calming myself down before I spoke, " you're right Jenny, thank you for talking to be about this. I'll give him another chance however, he's gonna have to work for it." I said with a smile. She smiled back. At that moment I couldn't help but, be so incredibly thankful for meeting Jenny. Some may think she should be grateful that I helped her but, in all honesty if it wasn't for her I don't know what I'd be thinking about doing in this situation. It's like a moved away from my best friend Lexi only to find something even greater. A sister.

"I Love you sis." I said, and once I said that I don't know if it was possible or not but, her smile got 100×'s bigger.

"I love you too sis." She said. With another round of tears in her eyes.

I took her hand in mine, " if we're going to be doing all this crying why don't we take this inside, and watch tear worthy movies." I said giggling a bit. She nodded her head and we got our stuff and walked into the house.

Nate's POV: ( in the locker room)

Uggh, my body is so sore. Isn't this against the law or something. That game was absolutely hell. All the balls started on their side and then they all aimed at me, at the EXACT SAME TIME! Even with my enhanced reflexes I still couldn't dodge 27 balls at once. My wolf is slowly healing me too. I should be OK by now but, this little shit is prolonging my healing process.

'Don't hurt our mate next time' he growled in my head.

'Yeah, whatever you know I'd never do it unintentionally.' I said

' I know you love her Nate, and as do I. You may be my human but, I'll always put my Mate first, and as should you. Just fix this." He said then I felt him go back into a dormant state.

I guess he was done tormenting me because, I felt my body healing faster. I stretched and breathed out a sigh of relief, muttering a thanks under my breath. I went back to changing into my regular clothes. Just as everybody else came in meaning gym class was finally over. After the game I walked into the locker room because, I was pissed, not at them but, at myself. I really need to make things better better with Layla and fast. They guys all huddled around me with guilty expressions on their faces.

"Look man we're sorry but, you hurt our future Luna, our wolves took over. Even so we do apologize because you're our future alpha and friend." Scott spoke up, the rest of the guys nodded in agreement obviously backing up what Scott was saying.

" it's cool I understand that. It's just UGGH!! I keep fucking up you guys. I finally get my Mate back and I keep screwing up. Making one mistake after another. I don't know what to do." I said with my head in my hands. I felt a hand on my shoulder and seen it was Scott's.

"Like, I said bro I'm going up help you and I talked to the guys, including your dad and the girls out there before we walked in here. They all agreed to help." He said.
I smiled and thanked them all.

"So what's the plan?" I asked. Waiting for Scott to talk.

" So here's what we're going to do..."
.
.
.
.
.
.

(A/N)
I'm back I really wanted to finish this book. I had a lot! Going on and I'm sorry for leaving you guys hanging. Love you all that have stuck with me. THANK YOU!!!

S/o to @lorna_doon17 just because you've been a faithful reader and commented a couple of times before thank you!  and also @uksweetheart because she was with me when I first started the book close to 3 years ago... thank you!

💜 SpecialK07 out ~(^.^)~ 💜

Happy 2k16 y'all 😛😘