chapter 11

°°°°Nate's Pov°°°°

" Do you except all of this Layla." I asked hopeful that she would. I wouldn't be me without her in my life. What she said next Put the brightest smile on my face.

"I accept. " She said to me without any hesitation at all. I pulled her into a kiss not a moment later. Our lips start to move in synch, I slid my tounge across her bottom lip asking mr entrance.  She opened her mouth and I slid my tounge in easily dominating the kiss. I move kisses down her neck to let her catch her breath.  Giving her a hickey in the process.

'mark her as ours.' my wolf chanted in my head. I block him out and break away the kiss not wanting to maek her yet. I mean I haven't even asked Layla on a date yet. I think I can wait till then.

"Nate what's wrong?" Layla asked cupping my face in her hands her eyes filled with concern.

I chuckle a bit at how worried she is.

"Nothing my wolf just wants to mark you is all." I explain to her. She gives me a confused look. I face palmed myself." How can I not explain marking to you that's the most important part in being mates. Okay well marking is when I let my wolf take after we are done mating then we bite you in the neck changing your scent so other un-mated wolves know you are claimed. It turns into this cool tattoo kinda thing with my name inside of whatever design you get. With it I can feel your emotions, Read your mind, and It kinda works as a tracking device too. Yeah that's basically it. Oh yeah we can communicate through our minds together." Layla just nods her head in understanding. "you really don't have a problem with any of this? I mean it's not to late to back out." she rolls her eyes and brings me back down for another kiss. Not that I'm complaining. I kiss her back depending the kiss.

Just then the smell of rouges hit me. Around 7 of them.

I break away from our kiss again and curse under my breath. Rouges always ruining a perfectly good moment.

'Cole, Luke, Tyler, James, and Marcus there are rouges behind the football field in the forest.  We have to protect our territory and future luna.'

'Yes alpha.' all my best fighters reply.

"Layla, kitten no matter what stay in that spot do not , ove one muscles and absolutely do not try and run away okay?" I explain giving her  my full attention. She nods in understanding and gets into a comfortable position on the ground putting her hands in her lap. I strip down and shift then stand protectively in front of her. Just then the 7 rouges I smelt earlier emerge into my line of vision along with the guys that have all shifted. 

'Protect Layla no matter what.' as soon as I gave the order the fight began.

One rouge was running full speed towards me so I just waited to see what the rouge was planning to do, before I made my move. The rouge jumped at me and in mid air I ducked under him and jumped up taking a chunk out of his neck killing him instantly. I look around and see two rouges have marcus pinned. I run over there and take the one off his back taking the royge by surprise.  After that marcus easily killed the other. When I turned back around I see a wolf jumping at Layla. sprinting over there as fast as I could but,  I wasn't fast enough.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.