chapter 6

We were driving in a comfortable silence till Nate decided to break it.

" Layla can I ask you something?"

I leaned my head on the window looking at the scenery pass by before replying

"shoot."

" The morning after the party why didn't you stay?"  Ok did not see that coming. I noticed that we stopped and where in front of my house.

"Do you want to come in and talk? I really wanna change." I didn't wait for his reply I carefully crawled down out of the seat and, just got out walked to the front door and unlocked it. I turn around to see that he followed me in.

"shut the door and follow me I wanna lay down on my bed."

"alright."

He shuts the door and follows me upstairs to my my. I go to my night stand and take out short shorts a big shirt and fuzzy socks. I take off my yoga pants. and hear Nate clear his throat.

"Do you want me to leave?" he ask politely.

"Nothing you haven't seen before but if you want to leave be my guest."I say not really caring. I mean it was true he has already seen me. What is the point hiding know.

"Nah I think I would rather stay in here since you don't care." He says with a hint of a smile on his face.

  I roll my eyes. Put on my shorts and socks.I take off my jacket and shirt then unhook my bra and slip my big shirt on. I turn around to see Nate eyes turn black. Okay thats scary.I grab my big stuffed panda from the floor and sit on my bed. Nate is still just standing there his eyes went back to their orginal color I love choclate brown.

"Nate can you sit down please. It's creepy you just standing there." which is true.

"Right sorry." Then he joins me on the bed.,"So why did you leave me the next morning?"  he repeats his question.

" I thought that when I woke up you would have snapped at me and told me to leave. I honestly just thought I was another girl in your bed. Plus you took my virginity so I would have been embarrassed. " I finish all in one breath.

"Why would you think that?" he ask with attitude laced in his voice.

"I don't know." I lied I really did know because, when we were dancing together that night at least 6 different girls all killed me with the looks they gave me.

"That's a bullshit answer Layla and you and I both know that." he snapped.I really wish he would not have done that.I broke down crying Stupid hormones.

°°°°Nate's Pov°°°°

'What the hell you made our mate cry you IDIOT. She's hormonal dickhead!' my wolf snapped at me once again today.

'I just wan-' I try to defend myself but he cuts me off.

' I don't care apologize and comfort her.' the he block me out.

I wrap my hands aroungd Layla and rub her back

"Shhh look I'm sorry. Please stop crying its breaking my heart kitten." Which was true. I lie down on her bed a pull her on top of me. "shhh I apologize I was being an idiot."

she mummbles something in my shirt amd I couldn't hear her, "Can you repeat. that please?"

she look up from my jersey I was wearing "I said it's okay and you are an idiot! you wanna know why I left? huh? well all night when we were dancing I kept getting death glares from alot of girls in the room. So I thought you were a player and only wanted one thing.There now you know. Happy." she snapped and try to move out of my chest. I just hold her tighter to me.

"I was a player Layla WAS." I told her honestly, "That was before I met you at the party. You won't understand this now but I couldn't and wouldn't be able to hurt you even if I wanted to. It's my job to protect you and the babies. I'll tell you one day why. how does that sound?" I tell her.

" Fine by me." she says wiping her tears." Nate I wanna show you something." she gets up and holds out her hand. I Take it and follow her to a room with the door shut across from her own.

"Um it's the nursery for the peanuts." she explains.

"peanuts." I repeat

"Yeah in the ultra sound picture.Which I have an extra one for you if you want it. They look like oversized peanuts." she says with a laugh,"Well are you gonna go look or no?" I smile at her before twisting the knob and walking in with her followin behind me.

"Me and my mom picked light green since it's a nuetral color. Two girls we will add butterflies and flowers, Two boys a jungle theme and if both then we'll just divide the room in the two themes.What do you think?" she nervously asked me. The themes weren't really a bad idea I liked them.

" It's perfect Layla. I can already tell you gonna make a great mom."

I state proudly to my mate.

"Thanks and here is that extra ultra sound I was talking about." she hands ne The picture and my heart swells with pride looking at both my pups. and heirs to the alpha title. Well if one if them is a boy.

" Wow they do look like oversized peanuts." I say with a chuckle.

'Nate you better get back to school of you want to play in that game today.'  my 3rd in command reminds me through the mind-link.

' I'll be there in a bit it's only 3rd hour now go I'm busy.' I say in my alpha command. It isn't as strong as my dads yet but, it will be.  I block him out and look at Layla

" Hey I have a football game tonight and would you come and watch maybe?" I ask begging in my heade she says yes

"Sure but, why do you want me to go." her tone laced with confusion.

"So I can show off in front of my girl of course." I state matter of factly

she blushed at my comment before proceeding

"Your girl?"

"Yes kitten your stuck with me sorry.Know go to sleep. You need to rest up for tonight." I pick her up bridal style she squeeks in surprise but I continue to carry her back in her room and tuck her In bed. I kiss her on the forhead and get ready to walk out.

"Wait Nate will you stay till I fall asleep." she asked me catching me off guard.

Smile at her and go to close her door and lock it. Take of my shoes and climb in with her putting her on my chest again.She burries he face in my neck and sighs.

" Rest know kitten." I start to rub her back and sing 'all of me' by john legend to her

' cause all of me.
loves all of you.
love your curves and all your edges.
all your perfect imperfections.
give your all to me.
I'll give my all to you .
your my end and my begining
even when I lose i'm winning.
cause I give you all of me.
and you give me all of you.'

I hear her breathing lightly and know she fell asleep. I slip under her and she tries reaching out for me I give her her panda bear and she start cuddling with that. I give her a kiss on the cheek and leave my practice jersey for her to wear at tonights game, Set her an alarm and leave her a note. I see her phone lying on the end table and type in my number and add hers to mine before walking out her house.  I put the ultra sound photo in my dash board before heading back to school.

I smile to myself happy that I have my mate back in my life.

update tommorow
need some baby names I already know what I want the sex of the kids to be but Im not telling yet :)

also sorry for any spellin mistakes still typing on my phone here.
specialk07 out ~(^.^)~