chapter 5

Nate's truck in the media....

"Hey Layla hows it going?" Nate says to me

"i-i ." I don't get to finish When I feel nauses.

I waddle/run to the nearest trash can I can find and throw everything up.

°°°Nate's Pov°°°

2 months! 2Months! Thats how long I have been looking for my Mate. I can't catch her scent or anything. That night at my birthday party was the best night. I already loved her. How she laugh when we were dancing, Her height man was she short, but she was perfect to me. The way she jumped in my arms and started kissing me like we were running out of time. That is how I know she felt the bond too.

I have been horrible to my pack members too. Most of them are scared to come near me at the moment. I kinda got better than I was before, but man when I woke up that morning and noticed she left. Lets just say I needed a new room with all new things.My dad won't pass the Alpha title down to me for the new moon pack until I get my temper handled. It's not my fault though my wolf missed his mate and so did I.

"NATE GET TO SCHOOL! YOU HAVE A GAME TODAY!" my dad shouted from down stairs and of course he just had to use his Alpha command on me.

I walk down the stairs grab a quick breakfast and say bye to my mom and dad.

~Forward to walking into Layla~

I she really throwing up?

'don't just stand there comfort her!" my wolf snapped at me.

I walk over to the trashcan and hold her hair back out of her face. That's when I catch why her scent changed she 's pregnant with my pup.

'our pup you idiot.' my wolf spat at me I just block him out

I know it's mine because, it's her scent mixed with mine like how it would be when I marked her. That's why I couldn't find her.

Once she is done she reach in her bag and got out a tiny bottle if mouth wash and a napkin.

"Layla are you okay?" I ask once she is finished.

"Yeah i'm fine Thanks."

"There something you want to tell me?" I ask moving my gaze to her stomach the back to her face.

"haha well you see...."she nervously laughed and rubbed the back of her her neck."I go to this school now nice to see you again bye." She quickly says and tries to run away. I quickly looped my arms around her waist and pull her back.

"You wanna try that again?" I demand and turn her to face me but keep my arms where they are so she doesn't try to run.

"okay fine i'm pregnant and they are your babies." she says ending with a sigh of defeat.

wait did she say babies as in plural?!

"Babies?!" I ask doing a double take. I may sound shocked but, I feel like I am on cloud nine. My mate is carrying my pups.

"surprise." she says then does jazz hands

"I wanna be there for you and the pu- babies alright i'm not going anywhere." I say to her.

"really?"she ask with a voice filled with disbelief

"of course it's my job to."

"Thankyou." she says

"It's my j-" was about to say something   back when the Bell rang.

Students filled the hall. Layla got bumped and I growled at the people who kept who doing it. They are lucky they are human.Then all of a sudden I feel hands go around me and here sobbing. I know it is Layla from the sparks.

"whats wrong?" I ask

"I don't like people bumping into me I don't want to risk the babies safety." she mummble into my shirt

she is right people bumping into her could harm the pups. I pick up and craddle her in my she wraps her legs around me and continues to cry. I walk her into an empty class room ignoring all the curious stares around.

' alpha who is that girl your with?' my future third command ask me.

I just block him out because my main concern right know is Layla.

I shut the door and lock it. I walk over to one the desk and set her down.

I take my hand and lift up her chin to look at me.

"Is there anything I can get you?" I ask my voice filled with concern.

" I just want to go home." She sniffles

"Alright come sweetheart." I try to take her hand but she pulls away.

'why she do that?' my wolf whimpers from the feeling of rejection.

"No it's not like that it's just that there are still people are in the hall Nate."

"okay we will wait a bit." I say to her and kiss her cheek.

°°°°Layla's Pov°°°°

He kissed me. I touch my cheek and look away trying to hide my blush.

"Your blush is cute don't hide." Nate says in my ear.

I clear my throat, "um thanks."

" Your welcome. Know lets get you home." he holds out his hand and I take it and follow him to the parking lot.

"wait what. about my car?" I ask him stopping mid walk

"I'll have one of my friends bring it ,but right know my main concern is you and the pu- babies."

"okay." and we kept walking to his car which was a truck with really big wheels

he gets in on the drivers side of the truck. I try to reach the door but can't. I walk around to the drivers side and knock on the door. He opens it and look at me curiously.

"yeah Layla?"

" i'm only like  5'2 and I can't really reach my seat or door." I say in a matter of fact tone. Then try to hide my blush.

" come here munchkin." he says picking me up.

"Don't call me that." I snap at him and try my best to glare at him.

"You don't scare me your nothing but, a cute little kitten." He laughs at me.

he opens the door to the passenger side of the car. He puts me in my seat and I buckle myself up. Nate shuts the door and gets on his side of the car. Then starts the car.

"Just put Your adress in the GPS." Nate instructs me .

I type my adress and he drives out on to the road.