Prologue

Mew, a deadly mafia leader in Russia and powerful all over the world and he is known as Thunder in all countries. he has to work hard for his father to keep his mafia business safe and steady after his father's death but he has to come to Thailand for her mother who is sick.

His mother was so happy to see her son is alive and also she thinks her son is not in mafia's business anymore. she knows about her health condition and she doesn't want his son to be alone when she is gone. So she asked her son to marry her friend son but mew doesn't want to marry as it will be difficult to manage both his mother and husband once he gets married as he only told that he works in a Architecture company called wat industries.

mew only has his mother and no other family , Doctor said his mother should not be stressed and asked him to make his mother happy as only happiness can extend the life of his mother and also she can get mentally strong for further operation. So by using false profile that stating he works as a normal employee in wat industries to both his mother's friends family and marries his mother's friend son .But after the marriage he learns to love his husband as he never seen anyone caring for him other than his mother. Will mew able to save his marriage once he knows that his husband hates violence? or what will happen if his mother knows about his Mafia's business, Will she able to survive?

Gulf, a software employee working in Winter technologies .Gulf is so hardworking person and he became manager after joining the company in less than 2 years. He is very caring and very kind person but the oy thing he is afraid in his life is violence, Not only him but his whole family is scared cats ,they does want to encounter any violence in their life. Their parent has fixed his marriage with their friend's son and he was so happy for the marriage the guy he is going to marry is his crush but What happens when he knows the husband he loves is a dangerous mafia leader after the marriage ,will he leave him after knowing the truth or will he be with his husband because of love ?

___________________________________________This is my second story guys, I will start writing this once I complete 'my cutie professor' story. This is also a Gulfmew story..!!

Let me know in the comments ,how is the story prologue... should I continue writing this story??

Luv u guys..❤️❤️