Special Chapter - 3(part 4)

Mew pov

"Babe.." she called her husband who came inside while fuming and we heard a loud slap sound echoed in the room.

"Babe...? you calling me babe... after doing all shitty things..?" he said

"what are you taking babe...? I didn't do anything... they were framing me... that's it.." she said making me raise an eyebrow.

"So what reason probably we would have to frame you Mrs.Lee" I asked and all colors on her face were drowned and she looked more scared now.

"You just want their money or probably want to get into other's pants... other than that what would be ?" His husband asked her

"Babe... no... it's nothing like that... I love you..." she said and her husband laughed sarcastically while clapping his hands.

"Fuck your love... I can see how much you love me" he said

"Noo..sorry babe.." she pleaded but he stopped him

"Just stop it.... Don't worry... Anyway your shares were removed from This Kanawut Industries and also the only thing remaining is for me to remove you from my family" he said

"I will send you the divorce papers once they were ready..." he said and walked away making her follow him while pleading.

I felt a peck on my cheek and looked at my side to see gulf smiling at me.

"What..?" i asked while i saw me grinning at me weirdly. He shaked his head as nothing

"Nothing... you were just sexy back there while you are arguing with her.." he said making scrunch my nose.

" you were checking out me while i am arguing out there.." i gasped.

"what's wrong with checking my baby wife...hmm..." he pecked my lips and we turned facing each other and he kissed me passionately smaking his hands around my waist and i wrapped my hands around his neck. He started kissing my jaw but i pushed him when he was to suck my neck making me whine.

"Baby wifeeeeeee..." he whined

"We have to go.... our children will be waiting there if we are late..." I said while laughing making him pout and i kissed the pout making him smile.

"Let's goooo... I don't want be killed by the devils.." he said making me laugh. We went to our car and He opened the passenger seat for me and i sat there.

Gulf pov

"Baby Wife.." i called mew who is sitting in the passenger seat and looking at his phone.

"Hmm..?" he hummed but didn't look from the phone

"Baby Wife.." i called again but he still just hummed and didn't look up.

"Baby wifeee.." i called and he looked up finally.

"What honey..?" he asked witha confusion.

"Hmm... nothing... I love you.." i said and started the car making him giggle.

"When you will change old man...? Always silly" he said

"who is old man..huh?" i asked raising an eyebrow

"who else do you think..? Of course it's you.." he said while laughing making me narrow my eyes.

"Laugh how much you want now... This oldman will make you scream whole night today..." I said and he immediately stopped laughing and looked at me with wide eyes while covering his chest with his hands making me laugh more.

"What are you covering like i haven't seen you before in this more than 20 years..." i said and he became a blushing mess making me smirk.. only i can make him look like this...

"Shut up..." he whispered not looking at me. I saw the road and parked on the side and he looked at me confused with still his red face.

" You are so beautiful baby wife..." i said and pecked his lips but he wrapped his hands around my neck to make it continue. I traced my hand inside his shirt making him moan and i tasted all the sides of his mouth. I was about to go to unbuckle his pants my phone started ringing making me groan . I looked at my car screen to see my cock blocker calling me making me huff and looked at mew who is still breathing heavily. I answered the call.

"Where are you guys...?we are waiting for you?" i heard alex whining at other end.

"we are on the way.." i said

"yaa come fast.... and stop eating yourselves... we have plenty of food here..." alex said making mew wide his eyes

"Alex..!!!!" mew shouted and i laughed but mew glared at me making me stop.

"Shit dada.... you kept on speaker..!!.. i am sorry mama...bye.." he hurriedly cut the call and mew looking serious and i was suppressing my laugh.

"let's go.." he said and i started the car.

"Don't be angry my baby wife...." i said pinching his cheek making him swat my hand and huff.

"It's all your faulf" he said making me furrow my eyebrows.

"What did i do now?" i sighed

" you are the reason they were talking like that... teaching them all these words...your kids are giving me headache " he rambled

"Woah baby wife.... they are not still small babies... they grew up... of course they will know all these things..." i huffed

"and it's always routine for you to say they are your kids when they do something good but my kids when they do something bad..." i said and he glared at me making me shut my mouth.

"so.. Do you have problem with that..?" he asked and i immediately shake my head as no.

"Obviously not... whatever you say is right" I agreed and he huffed making me sigh.

Everyone says...'Happy wife...Happy life..'...yess it's true...I accept it.... Alex is going to have earful after we reach there... all the best alex..!

"we are here.." i said

"i can see that" he said and tried to open the door but i hold him and pulled towards a hug.

"Baby wife...Stop making fuss... you are grumpy now.." i said caressing his back with a smile looking into his eyes making him pout

"sorry..." he mumbled making me peck his lips.

"Don't get angry on him now... let's enjoy the dinner" i said and he nodded his head cutely.

"I love you Honey.."

"I love you to baby wife..."

————————————————————————————

Yaa its the end for the special chapter-2 but not for mafia's husband though...🤭🤭...

I don't know how this is as i didn't write in a single day... i wrote it in parts... so i am not sure how it ended but yaa... it wont happen again...

If anyone happen to read my other stories... let me know which one you want me to update next...❤️❤️