special chapter- 2(part3)

Gulf pov

"ohh.. hmm... alex tell her i am busy today.." i said nervously

"okay dad.." he said

"no alex... tell your dad pa to arrange the meeting in the afternoon.." mew said making me turn to look at him confused raising an eyebrow. Alex looked at me with a question mark making me nod my head.

"Okay mama...i will inform her" he said

"And also you guys don't forget about the dinner tonight or else nat and type will sulk..." he said after we nodded our heads.

"Why did you agree to that baby..?" i asked after locking the door and hugged mew sidewards.

"Let's show her whom she is messing with.." he said scrunching his nose making me giggle and pinch his cheek.

"It's a rare sight for me to see you jealous..." i said and he huffed and tried to wiggle in my hands

"Leave me.... who said i am jealous... i said leave me..." he said struggling making me laugh more and tighten my hold.

"aww... my baby wife" i said pecking his cheeks repeatedly and tickle him making him laugh.

"Haha... stop it honey.." he said pushing me and going to closet while i went to check my phone and called my pa.

"Hello... ohh okay... yaa... 3'o clock is fine...hmm... okay.." i talked with my pa.

"She arranged the meeting at 3 pm baby.." i said to my baby wife who took the clothes from closet and walking to washroom. He nodded his head and threw a glance at me making me look somewhere.... But i turned to look at him when he moving inside the washroom making me smirk while running to washroom before he closes the door and lifted him in bridal style and entered the washroom making him laugh loudly.

"we are old enough to do this... you know honey" he said while laughing making me huff and raise an eyebrow.

"we will see baby wife... don't worry...even your honey is old... he will not slow down while making love to you.." i whispered huskily near his lips and crashed them while kissing roughly while he put his legs around my waist.

I walked to the counter and made him sit on it while removing his clothes. He is a full course meal for me nakedly sitting on his all glory while huffing for breath.

"Shitt..!!..You look damn sexy baby..!!" i said with wide eyes.

Mew pov

"shut...upppppmmmmm.." my voice was muffled by his lips....wahh... his kisses are still my weakness...they take all my breath away.

He pulled me towards his body by holding my waist. He started kissing my neck and giving me hickey's making me moan loudly while pulling his hair as be started rubbing dick at my entrance.

"FUCKkk..!!!" i screamed and threw my head back when he directly entered my hole without any warning. He is now sucking my nipples while slowly grinding inside.

"Get ready for heaven baby wife.." he whispered and started thrusting heavily making me scream and moan in pleasure.

I think he was triggered by the word "old" and now not showing any mercy on me... oh my poor ass...

"Honeyyy... please..." i said

"please what baby..??" he said not slowing down his thrust.

"let me cum.." i said biting my lips with closed eyes.

"not so soon baby.." he said kissing my lips and blocking tip of my dick to stop cumming.

After a long long long time....

"Cum for me baby wife..." he said while removing his hand from the tip making me cum all over our thighs. After few thrusts, he also cum inside me and slow down his thrusts.

"Do you think we are old now..?" he said after calming down a bit but still inside me.

"idiot... move now.." i said pushing him while he was laughing loudly but again hugged me making me smile and shake my head.

"let us take bath..." he said making me widen my eyes... no way i am not bathing with him... but whom am i kidding...

After very long bath... we came out and wore our clothes. We ate our lunch and left to his office.

Author pov

"Ohh hii gulf...how are you..?" mrs.Lee asked gulf with a wide smile when he entered making gulf roll his eyes while mrs.lee furrowed his eyebrows as she didn't get response from gulf.

Gulf went and direct sat on the sofa with crossed legs and folding arms at his chest and looked at her making her gulp down as she was looking at him like this for the first time because gulf was always friendly and now she is thinking to continue her plan or not... but anyway she can't just back down... so she went with her act and sat down.

"ahh... sorry gulf.."

"it's mr.kanawut for you.." gulf said cutting her

"yaa... i mean... sorry mr.kanawut for last night... i was so drunk yesterday and don't know what i was doing and kissed you.." she rambled tried to act innocent.

"About to kiss.." again gulf cut her

"huh.. yaa... about to kiss... i am really sorry... i was just drunk.." she again said

"ohh really...!" she heard another voice coming and looked at the door revealing mew.

"Oh Mr. Mew..how are you?" she asked

"I am fine but mrs.Lee can you explain me how to get drunk with out drinking... seems like you are experienced in that.." mew said while walking and sit beside gulf who immediately wraped his arm around mew's waist.

"I mean...hmm... what are you saying?How dare you accuse me like that..?" she said trying to act as angry victim but shuttering badly.

" ohh shut it you bitch... Everyone saw your acting yesterday..." mew said with a scoff making her open eyes wide with shock.

"You are disrespecting me... Mr. Mew... you know who i am right..? Don't forget about my husband's and my shares here " she said

"Really... I didn't forget that Mrs.Lee but you forgot that you are Mr.Lee wife.. and Do you want see something more...?" he said and pressed the intercorn.

"Please send him inside" mew said and when the person came inside... she was shocked to death....

———————————————————————————-

Is it getting long?... just one more... bear it for me 😅

Meet you in the next and final part...❤️