Ch 33 - happiness

Author pov

"Mew , I got know you went to hospital you didn't even inform me that you are not feeling well" mew's mom asked when everyone is settled for dinner.

" I don't want you to be worried mom " mew said

" You should have atleast tell me mew " gulf's mom said

" You were with mom in mom's room ma while I was going that's why I didn't inform you " mew said to gulf's mom.

"What happened ?? Why did you go to hospital ??" Gulf's dad asked

Mew and gulf looked at eachother and gulf hold mew's hand smiling at eachother and turned to look at their family...

"What's with the smile ??" P'tong asked

"We are pregnantttttttttt.......!!!" They both shouted ......

"Huh..??" They all exclaimed including bright,zee, max and tul.

"Yess...mew is pregnant...we are going to be parents....I am going to be dad.." gulf said side hugging mew and kissing him on cheek infront of all members making mew blush.

"Really mew baby..!" Mew's mom asked tearing a bit , mew nodded his head as yes...

Mew's mom and gulf's mom came and hugged mew while others are congratulating gulf...

"Yaaayyyyy.... congrats gulfie..." P'tong exclaimed and hugged gulf.

"Congrats son" gulf's dad said grinning and hugging gulf as both mothers are not giving chance to anyone to congratulate mew... p'amy and all the members also congratulated gulf .

" Be Ready for the rollercoaster ride gulfie " p'tong said to gulf tapping his shoulder

"Huh?? What roller coaster ?" Gulf asked confusingly

"You will know ,  we will explain later not now " p'tong whispered to gulf to which gulf nodded his head

After moms released mew, everyone congratulated mew also by hugging.

"How many months ??" Gulf's mom asked

" 1 month " mew answered

Everyone started talking what to buy things for the baby and how to take care of mew . Mew and gulf looked at eachother and giggled looking at their family preparations. Mew leaned his head on gulf's shoulder while holding his hand.

"Baby you sit here , p'tong asked he want to talk something....I will come immediately okay ??" Gulf said to mew who is sitting in living room . Mew nodded his head and gulf went to p'tong and his pa while bright,zee,max and tul came to mew .

"Mew, we are so happy for you ..!!" Bright said and all of them hugged mew

"Thanks phi's..." mew said hugging bright back

" Ahhh...bosss.... you have to pay us more now...we are going to guard coming baby also " max exclaimed making them all laugh.

" Guys, until the birth don't let out the news to outside ....keep it a secret and also ask our members to speed up the process ....so that we can come out of the Mafia business before the baby is born.." mew explained to them

"Yes boss, we already completed closing some of the enemies and made a deal with them...we will inform our members to make it fast." Zee informed mew..they started few things ...

In one of the room in the mansion.....

Gulf pov

" Gulf , you have to be very patient now " pa said to me

"Yes gulfie, mew will crave for things you may find out them weird but never say that out " p'tong said

"Okay pa , okay p'tong "

"He will have mood swings gulf , you have to bear that " p'tong said

"Never make him sad son , take care of him " pa said making me nod my head...

I went to living room after listening to lecture from pa and p'tong to see mew happily chit chatting with his phi's.

He saw me and smiled at me..."honey..! You came "

"Yes Baby, come you have to take medicines" I said and we both went to our room after bidding our goodnights.

" Baby when is your next appointment ??" I asked mew after settling on the bed and giving medicines.

"This weekend honey " he said

"Okay baby wife I will accompany you " I said ,he nod his head.

He hugged my waist and kept his head on my stomach by making me wrap my hand over his waist.

"Everything will be okay right ??" He asked suddenly

I lifted his chin to look into my eyes and smiled...." All will go good baby ,I will nake sure of it.... don't worry about anything..." I tried to assure him

He nodded his head and again slept on my chest by holding me tight and kissed my chest.

Next day morning

I woke up from the sound of vomiting to see mew in the washroom vomiting ,I ran to him and stroked his back.

"Honey....!!!....I am tired " he whined looking at me with pouting lips and puppy eyes.

"It will be okay na baby wife, I will bring something to drink for you ...come " I said after cleaning him and making him seat on the bed.

I went to kitchen to bring some juice but already mom made a drink..

"Ohh.. you woke up...I was preparing this for mew..." She said

"Thanks maa...he was very tired because of vomiting ...." I said

"I know son, it is natural don't worry ...it will be in first trimester only after that it will be okay " mom said handling me the glass of juice

I went to our room and saw mew sleeping leaning on to headboard...

"Baby wife, getup..." I tried waking him up

He opened his eyes and looked at me..." Drink this, you can sleep after drinking..." I said giving him the glass but he refused

"Nooooo...!! I don't want..." He whined at me

"Baby wife you have to naa... drink this for our baby " I tried using baby name so he will drink it and it really worked, he nodded his head and drank the juice slowly making weird faces.He gave me the glass after completing it .

After sometime, I tucked him in bed and kissed his forehead, he immediately drifted to sleep, so I went and placed the glass in kitchen.

"Did he drink ??" Mom asked

"Yes ma.." I said and came to our room for getting freshened.

___________________________________________

Ready to see mew's cravings...😋

How is the chapter guys ? Let me know in the comments 😅😅

Meet you in the next chapter ❤️❤️