Ch 39 - Welcome baby👶

After 2 months

Mew pov

" You have to be ready in the next week suppasit , your water may broke anytime " doctor said to us

"Okay doctor " I said and gulf helped me to get up from chair and go to our car.

" What happened baby ?" Gulf asked after starting the car looking at my nervous face.

"Ahh.. nothing.." I said fidgeting my fingers

"Tensed ??" He asked holding my hand..I nodded my head as yes biting my lip .

He cupped my cheeks and turned me look at him..." Don't worry na... everything will go fine ...okay ??" He said pecking my forehead to give assurance.

"Hmm.." I hummed at him..

After one week

"Hahahaha...." I laughed seeing bright smacking zee for messing the toys that they bought for baby while arranging them in the room.

"We arranged everything in the room boss and also bought everything that baby requires for now " bright said making me nod but...

"Ahhhhhh..." I shouted when I felt a sharp pain at my abdomen. Gulf immediately rushed to me...

"What happened baby..??" He asked worriedly

"It's paining..ahhh ..." I said holding his shirt tightly.

" Bright , bring the car immediately...I think his water broke..." Gulf said lifting me in bridal style..

"Zee bring the bag we prepared " he said running carefully to car ...while I was shouting in pain holding gulf tightly...

Gulf pov

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...." Mew cries making me cry but I have to be strong for him

"Baby,...calm down na...we are going to hospital... everything will be okay..." I said calming him and kissing his face..

"Baby don't close your eyes..." I tried to make him awake..

We reached hospital in few minutes and I carried him to inside hospital ,he was immediately placed on the stretcher as bright already informed saint. He was immediately rushed to operation room.

I was stopped outside of the room as mew was taken inside .

"He is in labour...he will deliver in few minutes or hours " the doctor said

"Sign this paper and also you can come inside " the doctor explained giving me a paper .

After sighing, I rushed inside and hold mew's hand saying some soothing words in his ear...I cleaned his face which is sweating so much...

"Baby be strong for our baby..." I said pecking his forehead

" It's time mr. Suppasit , when we said to push then try to push the baby " the doctor said

"1..2..3..push..." The doctor exclaimed

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...." Mew shouted pushing while tightening his hold of my hand .

"Again...do..it..1..2..3..push..."

Mew took heavy breath and did it once again..."ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." Mew shouted

He got tired and was about to fall unconscious but I tried to make him awake...

"Baby wife..... please be awake...." I said tapping lightly on his cheek...

He again tried to push few times...

"Yaa ...the baby's head is out... just tried to be awake for some time suppasit " the doctor said taking something and took the baby out slowly ...

"Uff...uff.." mew started taking heavy breaths...once the baby is fully out..he fell unconscious..

"Doctor..!!" I exclaimed

"He drained out .. don't worry...he will wake up in some time...come and cut the umbilical cord for your son..." The doctor said wrapping the baby in a cloth with the help of nurses..

I pecked mew's forehead and went to doctor , I got tears in my eyes seeing our son...I cut the umbilical cord and pecked his forehead..."welcome Alexander Traipipattanapong- Jongcheveevat to the world..our world... " I whispered to baby ..and...The nurse took the baby to clean...

The doctor cleaned his hands and gave some nutrition injection to mew..and the nurse came with the baby and placed in cribble ...

"Name of the baby..??" Nurse asked for filling the form

"Alexander Traipipattanapong- Jongcheveevat " I said and she filled all the details and went out.

After sometime, the baby and mew were moved to other room . I sat between mew's bed and cribble as mew is still unconscious and the baby is still sleeping. I was looking back and forth between them waiting anyone would wake up.

I was looking at my son, he was the exact copy of mew his eyes,his lips,his nose ...he got everything from mew ...

I felt a hand on my arm ,so I turned to look at mew who opened his eyes and looking at me..

"Our baby ??" He asked the first question

" Our baby is safe and it's boy " I said pecking his forehead making him smile..

" Can I see..??" He asked

"Ofcourse.." I said getting up from chair and went to cribble to take the baby carefully without waking him up. But once I lifted him ,he started crying making me panic.

"Give here " mew said making me place the baby in his hands near to his chest. My son stopped crying once mew started stroking his back and immediately fell asleep making sigh in relief.

Author pov

" He is exactly your copy " Gulf said after sometime as mew is looking at their son in his hands.

Just then a doctor came inside, Gulf stood up as he started to check mew.

"Everything is fine with both of you " doctor said referring to gulf's both babies

" Suppasit , you can breastfeed your baby for starting months ,if you want you can change it to powder milk after 2-3 months " the doctor

"I don't want to give him powder milk so can I breastfeed him until I can ??" Mew asked doctor

"Yes ofcourse you can but you have to take more food intake and I will prescribe some food items which can help you for producing milk " the doctor and they nodded his head.

" If the baby wake up next time then feed him..." The doctor said

"Okay doctor "

After doctor went out mew asked gulf whether he informed his family members or not.

"Yes baby wife, I informed them they were already waiting outside but doctor said to visit them once you are awake " gulf explained to mew..

"Ohh then ask them to come in, so they can look at baby " mew said making gulf nod and go out to call their family members.

Mew's mom, Gulf's dad and mom first came to see the baby ...

" Wow...he is so cute " gulf's mom squealed lowly not to wake baby...

"Ofcourse he is my grandson " gulf's dad said

"But he got my son's features " mew's mom said grinning making all of giggle.
___________________________________________

First I thought of writing cut- stitch delivery but I don't know why I changed..🙈

Welcome Alexander..!!😘

How is the chapter guys ?? Let me know in the comments 😅😅

Meet you in the next chapter ❤️❤️