Ch 17 - Worried

After 3 months

Mew pov

It's been 3 months that I married to gulf . These 3 months gulf showed me how much special I am to him. He always prioritise me first before anything. He always take care of me like a baby ...I sometimes laugh at the things he do for me.He showed how much he loves me .

I decided to tell him the truth this week, it's not an decision it took lot of courage for me to tell him the truth. It is easy to kill a gang than to tell him the truth. These 3 months I managed about my mafia business . I want to tell him by myself than from knowing it from others. I will accept whatever decision he takes...it may lead him leaving me but I don't want hide the truth from him .

While marrying him I decided not to fall in love with him and get some feelings attached as I don't want to hurt at that time but now how can I not fall in love when this person is showing how much he loves me . It's better if I tell the truth now.

"Mew, shall we go out tomorrow ?" Gulf asked me

"Where ?" I asked

"We will go for a lunch " he said making me smile

"Lunch ??" I asked, he nodded his head like a small child smilingly

"Okay, if you want to go we will go " I said , he pecked my cheek and said "thank you mew ".

Next day

"Mew are you ready ??" Gulf asked me

"Hmm ..yes.." I said

"You going somewhere ??" Gulf's dad asked us

"Yes pa, we will come by evening byee " gulf said dragging me out while holding my hand. We drove off outside of the mansion by bright and zee following us in different car for security .

We first went to resturant and ate lunch while talking few things.

"Gulf I want to say something to you tomorrow " I said to gulf

"Really..!! What is it ?" He asked

"I said I will say tomorrow " I said he nodded his head, hope we will be like this after tomorrow.

Gulf pov

What he will say tomorrow ??? Will he say he like me ?? Or will he say he don't like me ??...I was thinking a lot after mew said he will talk to me Tomorrow about something. We went to home  after sometime.

When we entered the house, I saw a face other than my family members....

"Gulf..!!" She exclaimed

"Fai.. What are you doing here ??" I asked ...yaa she is pufai my childhood friend in Phuket...what she is doing here..

She came and hugged me.."are you not happy to see me ??" She asked making me shock with the sudden hug

I slowly released from her hug and asked " I mean why are you here like you didn't inform me , so I was asking " tried to talk without being rude

"Ohh gulf, I missed you.... I didn't even know you got married until I met mild today morning. He gave me this address...so I came to meet you " she said.....mild...??????I will kill you wait... you may think why am I not happy with arrival because she has proposed me back but I rejected her telling I don't feel same for her....but she said she will make me hers regardless of whoever comes in the middle...she behaved totally different when I rejected her making me stop talking to her ...but now she is back ..will she do something to mew...

"I am happy for you gulf , I also have boyfriend...so don't worry that I will ruin your relationship" she said.... really??

" is this your husband ??" She asked pointing at mew

"Yes , he is mew suppasit my husband " I introduced mew by holding his hand

"Hi mew " she said smiling at mew

"Hii" mew said

We all sat in the living room, pufai is talking to me but I was feeling very uneasy about her ....I don't know why I have that feeling but I don't feel good about her. How should I make her go without saying it on her face.

"Fai, I have some urgent work..we will meet some other time " I said

"No problem gulf , I will be living in this city only...we can meet frequently ..." She said making me give a tight smile.

Author pov

After pufai went , gulf went to do bath to went his all thoughts . After sometime mew also entered their room.

"What happened gulf , why you look so stressed ?" Mew asked gulf when they settled on the bed.

"Nothing mew " gulf said

"Is it about your friend ?" Mew asked making gulf sigh and nod his head.

" Anything happened with her ??" Mew asked

Gulf explained everything to mew about pufai

"I don't have good feeling for her return mew " gulf said

"She said she have boyfriend na , don't worry she will not meddle into our life " mew said to relax gulf a bit

"I hope the same mew , I don't want anyone to come in between us " gulf said and pecked mew's forehead making mew smile.

"Let us sleep " gulf said

"Hmmm .... you sleep, I will come back " mew said and went out of the room.

" Bright in my office now " mew pinged bright and went to his office.

After sometime, bright entered the office to see mew sitting on the sofa.

"Boss..!" Bright called making mew look at him

" Bright, check that pufai background and inform me by tomorrow evening " mew said

"Yes boss, but what is the reason ...she is gulf's sir friend right ??" Bright asked

"Gulf is not feeling good about her , so I want to know whether she has any ill intentions by coming back " mew explained to bright

"Okay boss, the file will be on your desk tomorrow" bright said

"Bright..!!" Mew called

"Yes boss ..!! Anything more ??" Bright
Asked

"I am going to tell gulf everything tomorrow night " mew said lowly fidgeting his fingers

"Are you sure boss ??" Bright asked, mew just nodded his head as yes.

"Don't worry boss, everything will be alright..gulf will understand you " bright said

"I hope soo bright , but i will accept anything he gives because it's me who lied to him " mew said . They both went out of the office room and went to their own rooms.

Gulf is still not sleeping when mew returned to their room.

"You didn't sleep ?" Mew asked

"I was waiting for you " gulf said making mew smile.

They both slept not knowing what is going to happen tomorrow

___________________________________________

Will mew able to tell the truth ??

How is the chapter guys ?? Let me know in the comments 😅😅

Meet you in the next chapter ❤️❤️