Ch 32 - suprise

Mew pov

"Thanks doctor, I will go now " I said to doctor after he gave me the reports and came out of the room with saint.

"Saint you go, I will call gulf and come " I said to saint as I want some alone time to feel my happiness.

After saint went, I placed my hand on my stomach ,a smile appeared on my face with tears in my face.

"Waiting for you baby " I whispered

"Let's call your dad " I said and took my phone to call him.

"Hey baby wife... everything okay...did checkup completed...what did the doctor..." He immediately lifted the call and started rambling...

"Slow down honey...let me talk " I said

"Okay..tell me " he sighed

"Everything is fine with my health so don't worry okay.." I said assuring him

"Ufff...I am relaxed a bit now...I was worried from morning " he said making me giggle

"What did the doctor say??" He asked

"I will tell you after you come home " I said

"Hmm.. okay baby " he said

" Is your work completed ??" I asked

"No baby, it will take 3-4 hours "

"Okay , don't forget to eat " I warned him

"Yes..yes.. okay, take care baby wife...love you...tell me once you reach home " he said

" Okay honey, bye.. love you "  I cut the call..

" Let's make preparations to suprise your dad baby " I said and went near to bright and zee who are waiting for me at saint cabin.

"What happened boss ? What did the doctor say ?" Bright asked

"And where did saint took you boss, even if I am asking he is not telling and went inside " zee said

"Nothing serious boss, let's goo to home before my husband comes " I said going out of the hospital and they were following me.

Zee started driving the car  once we all settled in the car.

" Zee , stop the car at decoration store " I said making bright look back towards me

"Okay boss " zee said

" Why boss ?? You are again going propose him " he teased me wiggling his eyebrows making me laugh

"Hehehe..noo" I said

"Ha..huh... special night...!?" He teased making my eyes go wide...

"Bright..!!" I exclaimed and hit him on shoulder making both of them laugh.

"Boss, we have arrived the store " zee informed

"Okay zee, and you both wait outside only...not allowed inside " I said to them pointing my finger at them and went for shopping and take few printed copies of scanning photo.

Author pov

They reached home and mew directly went to his room. He got freshened and sat on the bed and texted gulf that he reached home.

" How do your dad will react with the news baby ??"

" For normal surprises only, he will freeze ...if we say this...I think he will fall unconscious... hahahaha" mew laughed talking to his baby...

"Let us take medicines and start our decoration...we will tell everyone  tomorrow about you....they will also be happy..." Mew said and took his medicines which doctor prescribed him and started decorating.