Ch 38 - Horny 🔞

Mew pov

"Do you want to know the gender of the baby ??" Doctor asked

"No doctor we will find at the time of the birth only " I said with a smile..

"Okay guys, the baby is healthy continue the same prescription " the doctor said.

"Okay doctor , thank you" we said and went to our car.

"Honey, can we go for shopping" I asked gulf

"Okay baby wife , what do you want to buy ??" He asked starting the car

" I want to buy some loose t-shirts , all my new shirts and t-shirts that I bought also became a bit tight" I said while pouting

"Okay baby wife, that's why I asked you to buy more big size on that day..." He said making me huff at him to which laughed..

We went to shopping and bought some big size t-shirts and some loose boot pants . Gulf bought some items like pillows , some healthy food ....he already pregnancy books at the starting month only. Our moms explained us how to take care during pregnancy .

We drove to our home and placed everything in our room and went to living room. I saw thanya coloring in a book , I also want to do it...

"Honey...I also want to do coloring " I said looking at gulf but before gulf could respond thanya responded..

"Come uncle handsome....sit with me , we both will do coloring " she said smiling at me...I happily went to her and gulf helped me to sit on the floor on a cushion.. There is a table between us so she kept the book and colors on it so there will no need for me to bend. We started coloring some images , it feels so relaxing ...

"Uncle handsome, mama said you are going to give me a cousin " thanya said

"Yes princess " I said smiling at her

"When they will come ??" She asked

"In 2-3 months princess " I said

"Yaaayyyyy...I am excited to play with them uncle handsome... because only you plays with me in this house...if your baby comes I can play with the baby " she exclaimed

"When are you going to find gender gulf ??" My mom asked gulf

" We didn't want to find it now mom, we decided to do after the baby's birth " gulf said

"Then what about the names...??" P'amy asked

"We will keep one boy name and one girl name " I said

" What are you thinking of the names then ??" She asked making me stop coloring and look at gulf ...

" We thought two names Natasha for girl and Alexander for boy " I said

"They are good " pa said making me smile..

Gulf pov

After having our dinner we went to our room, I arranged pillow properly for mew on one side as he sleeps on my arm but turns back to me for comfortable position and I wrap my arm around his stomach while his back touching my chest.

"Honey, let us watch some movie ,I am not getting sleep now " he said and I nodded my head and selected a movie and sat on the bed while he is kept his head on my lap .

"Honey I want some milk..!!" He said a bit low..I nodded my head and got up from but mew hold my wrist..

" I don't want that milk which is in kitchen " he said sitting properly on the edge of the bed...he kept his nose on my clothed dick and started sniffing it..

"Ba..by..!!" I moaned

" I want from this " he said and licked making me flinch at the sudden pleasure...this is first time mew talked something like this...

"Can I ??" He asked looking at me with puppy eyes like a kitten waiting for milk making me instantly hard..I nodded my head as yes.. he slowly removed my lower clothes in one go and started sucking

"Ahh..hmmm...mmmm..baby..." I started moaning pushing my cock more inside to his mouth till his lips hit my balls...

"Ahh..shit....fuck....more..." I moaned more increasing the speed ...

"Ba..b..y..wi..f..e....I am...cu..mm..in..g" I said and cummed in his mouth while he swallowed it like milk...

" Honey....i want you inside me..." He said after he calmed his breath...who I am to decline such sexy request...I kissed him on lips and started sucking them..I slowly went to his neck and sucked there...I removed his and mine t-shirt as I was already naked down ....I made him sleep sideways...and started kissing his nape.. first I just moved down his pants a bit and started fingering...

"Hmm... honey..." He moaned while his hand reached back of my hair..I turned his head a bit and kissed him on lips..

I removed his pants totally and started entering him from back...

"Ahhh...fuck..."

"Hmm... honey..."

I started thrusting him slowly and controlled myself not to increase speed while listening to his loud moans... My other hand went to his dick and started stroking it...ahhh... after only few thrusts we both cummed...I slowly detached myself from him so that I can clean him... but my baby wife has other plans...he climbed over me slowly...and again placed my dick inside his hole...He started grinding sexily on me...

"Ba..by..." I shuttered looking at my sexy husband who closed his eyes and biting his lips it doesn't take more than a second for my dick to become hard..

" I ..want.. more..." He moaned and placed one hand on my chest and with other hand he started pinching his nipple..I removed his hand on his nipple making him place his both hands on my chest and I hold his hip as he started bouncing on me slowly with out moving much...I only started moving my hip upwards as I don't want him to be more tired....He again cummed on my stomach and I cummed inside him.

He passed out on me so I slowly placed him on the bed ...and went to washroom to bring a cloth and water basin to clean him...

I made him wore his clothes and also wore my clothes...I placed mew on to his side of the pillow and kissed his hair and slept hugging him...

__________________________________________

Our story reached 6k guys and also got 51 followers.... thank you so much guys.. love you...❤️❤️😘

How is the chapter guys ?? Let me know in the comments 😅😅

Meet you in the next chapter ❤️❤️