Ch 36 - Mood swings

Gulf pov

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....shit...." I shouted once mew bite my nipple ...

I was working on my laptop regarding new project as mew asked me to be at home today but as I have to send the urgent mail I opened my system... suddenly I felt a sting at my nipple to see mew biting it ....he removed his teeth and looked at me innocently while my shirt at nipple part is wet with his saliva...

"Baby why did you bite ??" I asked rubbing my chest...

"I want to..." He said getting up from bed

"Where are you going ??" I asked

"You are not giving me attention.... I don't want to be in this room..." He said going but I catched his wrist..

"Baby, I just have to send mail ,it will take only two minutes okay...sit here.." I said making him sit infront of me and started typing fast .

With in 5 minutes,I completed my work and closed the system to give my attention fully to my baby wife who is sulking now..

"Baby wife...!!" I called sweetly

"Don't talk to me.. your work is more important for you than me " mew hissed and went out of the room..

"Baby...!!..baby wife..!!" I shouted following him...

He ignored me totally today, even when I talk he just do some other work or listen to songs....

"What happened ??" P'tong whispered to me at dining table when he saw mew not talking to me

"He is sulking..." I whispered back

"What you did ?" He again asked whispered, I told him what happened

"It's not your fault but it's your fault only " p'tong said making me look at him and hit him on his hand making all look at us both except mew...he is only eating without looking at me...I sighed and thinking what to do to make him stop sulking at me...

He immediately left to our with out waiting for me, normally we would with all family members for sometime and then go for sleep but today he directly Went to our room...I also said goodnights to them and went to our room to see mew already sleeping on the bed turned back to me...I slept on the other side of bed and my hand is in the air as I was deciding to keep it on mew's waist but thinking whether he will more angry at me.... but before I keep mew turned towards me with teary eyes making me go panic...I immediately got up and scooted near mew..

"Baby what happened...?? Why are you crying..?? Are you hurt anywhere..??" I asked checking his body...

"Why are you ignoring me..??" He asked while crying...huhhhhh????...

"Baby, when did I ignore you..?? Huh?? I can never do that.." I said stroking his hair

"You did today, for whole day you ignored me..." He said crying and stuffed his face in my stomach placing his head on my lap

"Okay okay...baby wife...I will never ignore you okay...??" I said

"Now now ....look at me...I want to see my baby wife's beautiful face..." I said lifting his face but it only made him to puff more into my stomach...

"Okayy ...let me lay properly...so you can sleep on me comfortably " I said he nodded his head and just released a bit...

After one month

Author pov

" What the hell is this bright ??" Mew shouted on bright

"But boss, you asked for that only na " bright said

"Ohh now it's my mistake " mew exclaimed

Just then gulf entered the mew's office room and hearing mew scolding bright

"What happened baby ??" Gulf asked sweetly taking mew into his arms...

" I asked for gummy bears but he bought gummy worms.." mew exclaimed pouting

"But boss both taste the same.... only shape is different.." bright tried to explain...

" Bright stop.... " Gulf said and turned to look at mew...

"Baby wife....as bears are a bit lazy , so if you eat them...our baby will also be lazy...our bright don't our baby like that but as you said you want to eat them he bought worms to taste similar like that so you will be happy and also our baby will be..." Gulf explained making bright gaping his mouth like fish on the sand... actually when he went to shop there are no gummy bears but shopkeeper said worms will also taste the same...so he brought them... but didn't expect his boss shout at him like that ..

"Really...!!" Mew exclaimed with wide eyes...

"I am sorry bright for shouting at you and thank you for these " mew said while crying because he shouted on bright...

"Ahhh ....ahhh .. it's okay boss..." Bright said still confused of mew's behaviour

"Baby... you go and take bath....I will bring them to you after arranging them in the plate..." Gulf said making mew nod his head and kiss his cheek while he went out of the office room....

"What happened just now..." Bright whispered but clearly audible to gulf..

"Hahahaha.... bright if mew ask something then bring only that... don't bring other than that....okay .??" Gulf said smiling at bright...

"Okay gulf ..... but is it really true that the baby will be lazy if we eat gummy bears " bright asked

"Hehe...noo...I just want to save you from mew and I don't want mew to cry for gummy bears....and also I don't want him to regret for shouting at you for these things.. and mew knows it is not true that's why he kissed on my cheek like a warning that he knows I lied" gulf said

"You became experienced gulf " bright said making gulf smirk

"Bye bye bright....I have to arrange these for mew otherwise the house top will be gone ....." Gulf said taking the gummy worms cover infront of him on the table...

He went to kitchen and arranged them in a line on the plate how mew like and took it their room.

Mew grinned looking at gulf who brought the plate .... he started eating them once they were handed to him...

"Thank you honey.....!!" Mew exclaimed kissing gulf on lips but he bite gulf's lip making gulf yelp...

"But don't lie next time ..." Mew said making gulf pout at his bleeding lip...

"Is it paining ??" Mew asked gulf nodded his head as yes...

Mew blew on the cut and  kissed that part of lip.... but gulf hold mew's waist and deepened the kiss....

___________________________________________

Gulf ....🤭😆

How is the chapter guys ?? Let me know in the comments 😅😅

Meet you in the next chapter ❤️❤️