Chapter 11: Fight

Pacifica's POV

I ran back where I left Dipper and felt chills on my spine. "Hey I'm back." I smile but he just gives me an unreadable expression.

"Why would you even set me up?" He says slowly and Anger thick in his voice. "Why would you betray me?"

I stand frozen in the ground. Does he know? Did someone tell him? Was it my parents?

"I don't know what you're talking about?" I lie. I know what exactly he's talking about.

"Stop playing games Pacifica!" He shouted.

"Dipper, let me expla-" I plead but I was cut off.

"How could you?" He says. "You know they were right, you're just an insecure girl who wants nothing but attention!" I choke at his words.

"Why would you say that?" I choke out the words out as I feel my vision start to get blurry with tears.

"I thought you were different, but I was wrong, you're just like your parents."

He walks away, leaving me all the pain to take in.

I slide my back at the wall and hug my knees. And yes, for the first time, I admit that I cried. I sobbed, regretting why did I ever do this.

Yeah, they're right I'm just a link to one of the worst links.

__________
Hey guys!

Agent Trigger here! (Yeah, that's my new Wattpad name).

So what do you think of the new Chapter?

Please COMMENT, because I really need to know.

And send me a MESSAGE if you want, so we could talk about stuff and Gravity Falls :)

And please be my Wattpad Bestfriend, cause I don't have one :(

Thank you Guys!

~Agent Trigger