Chapter 21: Darkness

Pacifica's POV

We run to the Gravity Falls' Waterfalls. Yes, for some reason they devised their plan to happen there.

I was getting tired. Every step I take was cutting my breath short. I felt like I was gonna collapse any second. I stop to a huge boulder near by, and dropped on my knees, holding my chest which was rising unevenly and furiously. I could feel my heart thumping in my chest, and I could feel it vibrate to my throat. My ears were ringing.

"Pacifica, are you okay?" A voice asks me, I look up and realize it's Dipper. He places a hand on my left shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I breath out. I was totally not fine. I could feel my pulse slow down a bit. I am feeling relieved a bit.

"Don't worry, we're almost there." He says as he looks up the Mountain, water falling from above.

I let out a sigh as I realized we were still far from the destined place for total abomination. He offers me a hand, I stare at his hand for a moment before I take it. He helps me stand up, and I could feel my cheeks heat up. "Thanks,"

"No problem," He smiles.

The stake of the town is in our hands. There was so much pressure for us. But I think with the wit of Dipper, optimism of Mabel, fighting skills of Wendy, moral support and etc of Soos, and my keen sense of observing and judging abilities (if that even helps the situation?) We can save this town with teamwork.

We arrive at the top of the falls and there was this huge contraption towering us. "This must be it!" Dipper whisper-yells since Sprott and the others are busy operating the machine. "Let's hide," He says to all of us as we separate in small groups.

I ended up with Mabel and Soos, and Dipper is with Wendy. I don't get jealous at all since I know and trust him. Wait, I don't even have the right to reprimand him even if he flirts with Wendy. We're not official after all. But it would hurt me like hell, but then again, Why would he even flirt with everyone at this time?

What am I even thinking?

Dipper's POV

I group up with Wendy, and we were hiding behind a huge boulder. We are only a few meters away from them. It was really scary and I was really pressured about this situation.

How can we save the town of I don't even have a plan?

"I don't know what to do, Wendy." I admit to her as I face-palmed myself. "What are we suppose to do now?" I sigh as I pulled my hair lightly.

"Don't worry, dude. We got your back." She smiles a little and places a hand on my shoulder. "We'll figure out something, eventually. Besides, your Dipper Pines. Who else could think of a plan that could save this town." She says,

I smile a bit, "Thanks, Wendy. I feel better now." I thank her as I glance at the other group who are behind the bushes.

Mabel looks at me coincidentally and she gives me her serious face, but she suddenly bursts out into a small chuckle. Pacifica immediately covers Mabel's mouth and Skull Fracture Bouncer's attention gets caught. He looks around suspiciously and shrugs.

I let out a sigh of relief. "That was a close one," I sigh.

"What was close?" We hear a voice and before I knew it I got knocked out and all I couldn't see anything but darkness.

> > > >

Hello lovely fallers, how are you today?

It's sad to say that the book will end in a few chapters.

I know what you're thinking; Will be there a sequel?

Hmm, Maybe. I am starting to create the plot. But it will be published a few days later after the book has ended.

But anyways, what do you think of this chapter? Please COMMENT at the section below.

I'll update in a few hours or so.

Love you xx

Lots of Love,
Agent Trigger