Really Important Note.

Hello Lovelies,

Still remember me guys? I don't actually know for sure. I feel like I'm starting to float away from you guys. I don't think you like my book anymore, and it really depresses me. Yup. I noticed that I don't get comments and votes like I used to before.

And I know what you're thinking;

"You totally deserve not getting likes from your last chapter and before that, because you know what? You're not really good at writing to be honest. I think you suck and just jump off a cliff. Nobody likes your dumb books anymore." -That's what I tell myself everyday.

I even almost considered on deleting this book. I don't know why. I'm just a drama queen. Heck.

But you know, I'm starting to tell myself that;

I think I'm fine like this. I'm fine with getting this amount of likes and comments. The likes and comments doesn't matter. What matters is; What makes you happy. And what makes me happy is 'writing books'.

I should be grateful that I have you guys. But I already realized that most of you are gone.

I know, I know. I wrote at the last chapter that I'll update the next day I updated, but unfortunately things got out of hand. My school year just started and I was really busy about stuff.

But I'll update in the weekend so. . . Oh wait, nobody's gonna read it anyways.

I love you guys so much. Thank you for supporting my book for a very long time.

You guys are the best thing that ever happened to me.

Your Major Drama Queen,
Cara