Chapter 20: Revelations & Kisses

[Long Chapter]

Dipper's POV

We all spread out as we heard footsteps moments later. Mabel and I hid behind a huge boulder while Soos behind the tree, expecting the unknown man to not see him there in such body mass, I mentally face palmed myself. Wendy hid above the tree, where Soos was hiding, and Pacifica was behind the Boulder across us.

The footsteps became louder in every second, sweat was already running down my face. Who could it be? Or worse, What could it be?

After a few seconds he was already in our area, we prayed that he wouldn't suspect anything fishy about this place.

"He's a man!" Mabel's eyes widen as I covered her mouth to shut her up.

"Quiet, Mabel." I scowl at her as I glance at the mystery man. He's features were quite familiar. "Wait isn't that," I say as I realize.

"Sprott!" Mabel and I say in unison as we exchange a look of disbelief each other.

"The man, who you got Waddles from!" I say out loud. "Why would he do this? Stealing boats and I don't know?" I say, utterly confused to what is going on.

"But why would he do that? He's just an ordinary guy." Mabel ponders, "Wait, he did became a member of the Society of the Blind Eye." She shrugs.

I look across Pacifica and she looks confused just like us. Our eyes meet, "Be careful, stand down." I mouth as she nodded back. I hope Soos doesn't seem visible than he think he is.

"Hmm, I know it's here somewhere," Sprott says, as I take a glimpse at him. "Dang it! Where is it." He says, frustrated.

"What is he looking for?" Mabel asks me,

"Seriously? You're gonna ask me that?" I scowl at her.

"What? I'm a curious kid, okay?" She rolls her eyes and folds her arms, while I let out a sigh of frustration.

"Well, well, well. . ." A voice says, Mabel and I froze at our spot. "Dipper and Mabel Pines," We all turn to him slowly, and there's a smirk present on his face. "What brings you here, kids? I know you're there 'Question-shirt-guy'," He points to the tree, clearly referring to Soos.

"Aw man!" Soos says, "That was the most excellent hide-out I ever had in my life."

"You too, Corduroy." Sprott says, not even taking a glance back at the tree. A sigh could be heard as she climbed down the tree. "What a pleasant surprise, What are you meddling kids doing here?" His tone darkens,

"You're stealing boats! Why are you doing that? Do you have any idea how many Fishermen lost their jobs, because their boats are missing and couldn't afford to buy one?" I say, "And what's with these monster cave?" I point to the dark abyss. "What are you planing?"

"I just want power, domination and money, kid." He says as chuckles, darkly. I could here Pacifica, Mabel, Soos, and Wendy gasp behind me.

"And you steal boats? How would that even help you for total abomination?" I scowl at him. He's going nuts man, I'm telling you.

"This is just phase one kid," He laughs, "Stealing boats of fishermen will cause them to stop working and people will be forced to buy from us farmers, and that's how money come in, kid." He smirked.

"I thought you wanted it all by yourself?"

"I do, child." He says, "The closer the people with money, the easier I get to steal, right?" He laughs maniacally.

"Phase two will be rather- dark."

"And you think we're afraid of you?" Pacifica speaks up.