Chapter 19: Jumping into Conclusions

Dipper's POV

Whatever this place is, it was really giving me the creeps. I felt the weirdest thing though, it was like someone was watching me.

"Hey guys? I think you might want to take a look of this." Mabel says, nervousness present in her voice.

We all hurriedly walk to her, we all gasp at the same time, really shocked of what's in front of us. It was utterly unbelievable.

It was a huge cave with some broken boat materials scattered over it. I could see some bones, scattering the area too-don't worry, animal bones. "This must be its home." Pacifica whispers behind me as I held her hand, assuring her.

"But's impossible, It's suppose to be a sea creature. It isn't suppose to be living on land." I say, "It doesn't make any sense at all. Could it be more than we think? More powerful and dangerous?" I whisper to them as I look back at the area, I could see huge footsteps scattering at that area.

"It has to be," Wendy ponders, and walks to it's habitat.

"Wendy! Are you out of your mind?" I whisper-yell as she roam around the area.

"Calm down man, It's probably on water." She reassures, "Besides, how are we gonna track this thing without finding clues?" She retorts.

"Good point." I say out loud and follow her. Pacifica lets go of my hand to search for clues on her own, while I investigate on a different part.

The place was really messy, well we can't expect for a monster to clean up to. So it's a win-win. We all roam the place, finding clues.

"Hey guys, look at this." Soos says as he raises up a briefcase. "It's a thing."

"A briefcase," I exclaim as I run to Soos, clearly excited. "Please be not a laptop, again." I mutter, repeatedly. We all open it, and it's not! Thank the stars.

The briefcase was field with files, and some are cryptograms. It's a good thing I know a thing or two about it.

"Why would a monster have a suitcase?" You ask yourself, but you didn't realize that you said it out loud.

"What if, the boat it took had a briefcase," Mabel shrugs,

"Really? A guy who goes fishing brings a suitcase? Who would even do that?" I ask her flatly.

"Maybe some really hard-working person? I don't know?" She says,

Then in a few moments later of arguing, we heard footsteps.

___________________

Hello lovelies, how's it going? I hope you had a great day, cause I did.

Well here is Chapter 19, I hope you liked it :) Please COMMENT your thoughts below and don't forget to vote!

This Chapter doesn't really contain some Dipcifica moments, but in the Next Chapter it will. So stay tune for the next Chapter :)

Thank you for the 21k reads guys, it really means a lot to me, and thanks for supporting this book and for your lovely comments and votes :)

-Agent Trigger