pt.2 mistake

《NO one's POV》

Tommy instantly regretted saying that. He didn't know how to tell them he didnt want to go. On the other hand he didnt want to dissapoint them after saying he was going . Tommy then started to panick more and instead of saying he didnt want to go he asked.

"How many people will be going?"

Tommy was internally crying at this point because his mouth was saying different things than what his brain was sending. He was ready to just give up right there from sheer anxiety.

"Well Tommy if I had to say lots I'll send you the names of whose coming because it'll be a long list to read out."

"M'kay"

Tommy heard a ping come from his phone he looked and saw it was Phil so he clicked on it

He was shocked.
The list was extremely long nearly everyone was going.

'Phil
Techno
Wilbur
Tommy
Dream
George
Quackity
Sapnap
Karl
Niki
Fundy
Tubbo
Ranboo'

"That's a lot of peopow phiw"

"Yes well dream bough a massive house for us all to live in"

Tommy didn't like the idea of being like this in front of so many other but he might as well go.
Techno then decide to say something.

"So Phil, when will we be going"

"It'll be in a week's time since you need to get everything ready"

A week. That's too soon but what was the point in not going Tommy would be stuck here by himself and not get to visit them.

"Imma have to head off Phil I'm pretty tired"

Tommy didn't want to stay up any longer he just wanted to sleep away the worries and hope he was better in the morning.

{287 words}