(pt.14) problems.....

After eret and niki had found out about tommy they had all then watched a few Disney movies, to witch tommy had to pick every movie but only because he insisted and because he wanted them to watch his favourite ones. he had fallen asleep on the third. Tommy had then napped all the way through the night peacefully, but waking up was a different story. Tommy wan now big and didnt have his fluffy mindset anymore, which made him embarrassed because he had now remembered the events of yesterday. tommy now, after only just waking up, has his hands on his face to cover it up. underneath his face was beet red .

after a few minutes of remembrance of the previous day he decided to get up and get dressed, hoping that once he got downstairs nobody would say a thing about yesterday. tommy was dreading the words that came out of any of their mouths, hoping that none of them gave hints to the others about what's been going on.

tommy carefully made his way downstairs trying to stop the inevitable, although he knew he would come he wished he wouldn't because just the thought of what he did whilst out f it made him embarrassed and if people spoke to  him about it he might combust. whilst Tommy was in his thought he didn't notice he had finally made it to the bottom of the stairs and was now walking to the kitchen at and ever so slowly pace that just made him more anxious.

tommy had given up on trying to stop the inevitable and decided just to walk in and try not to seem anxious, so he walked into the kitchen seeing Wilbur and Phil already awake and deep in a conversation. He sighed in relief seeing as it was none of the people who had found out, so he walked in with a smile on his face knowing that he didnt have to be awkward.

he had decide just to make some toast and a coffee but before he could get to doing that Phil decided to spark up a small conversation with him.

"hiya toms"

"hi Phil"

"mate you do know its too early in the morning for coffee"

Tommy looked at him in surprise 'how did he know i was going to get coffee'  

 " you've got coffee though so why cant I"

Tommy was asking a genuine question because he was 17, a big man why cant he have coffee plus he's almost 18 so why cant he!

"cause mate, it'll ruin your inside this early in the morning, so just grab some juice or water and ill make some breakfast for you"

Tommy's mind didn't know what to think at this comment, it wasn't that early plus he's old enough to make his own decisions. his thought began to become fuzzy which he did not want, they didn't need to know this happens to him its just.....the thought of someone making him food gave him that fluffy feeling. he hated that feeling. It was too strong of a feeling though so as he was thinking he let a small whine come out.

"....But wills got coffee and plus its not that early..."

Will had decide to cut in because just having Phil saying stuff wont convince him but he knew two adults could.

"sunshine, its too earl so just grab some juice and sit down, k?"

That nickname was not helping tommy at all, it mad his mind melt and that fluffy feeling grow ever so slightly, tommy didn't know how to react to it so he mindlessly went over to the fridge and grabbed whatever the nearest juice was (it was apple juice) and poured some into a cup, tough whilst he passed by them will ruffled his hair which didn't help at all.

"thank, sunshine"

That nickname was going to make him lose his mind, he just melted at the word and didnt know how to stop it. he didn't want to show he liked the name though s he just passed by and went to the couch putting on a movie so he could entertain himself (the movie he picked was Moana but don't tell anyone)