(pt. 11) Really....

The word 'no' was said in such a low and quite voice that it was barely hearable but just loud enough for techno and dream to hear.

"what do you mean no tommy? is something wrong?"

Techno had concern laced in his voice whilst asking the younger boy, who still hadn't lifted his head up rom his laying position to look at them. Dream leaned over to tommy and asked a question in a quiet voice so only he could hear.

"Do you want me to tell him?"

Tommys' face changed a lot of times during he minute he contemplated hat question, and after a while he lifted his head up and nodded slightly. Dream smiled and ruffled his hair, then he turned t techno with a serious look on his face.

"so do you wanna hear the reason he wanted to come here?"

Dream asked in a questioning voice, and lightly Techno nodded his head.

"all right, this is something that I have only just found out as well, so please understand that this was something very big that tommy wanted to keep a secret."

Techno nodded again to signal dream to carry on.

"well i assume you have noticed that tommy has been acting different lately, y'know more reserved and for me i have only just found out why. Tommy has not been feeling...... how do i put this.....his age. Tommy just hasnt been feeling like his age but more younger if you understand"

He nodded again.

"that is also the reason he wanted to come here, Tommy has always looked at you like your his older brother and with him feeling younger I guess seeing you was his top priority. He just didnt want to tell you his reasoning for it though"

"its fine really, i understand. if i was in this situation i probably wouldn't know how to explain it"

Dream thanked the man for understanding, then looked over to tommy who had a look of relief on his face.

"so tommy..."

Techno began.

"why else did you wanna come here?"

Tommys' face lit up remembering what he wanted to do, so quickly he got up from his position and hugged techno giving him a tight squeeze. techno was surprised by the action but hugged back a few seconds after. they both basked in the hug for a few minutes then pulled away.

tommy, now content from giving techno a hug, was really happy, really, really.....

Happy!

{a/n: huuny I'm back again after a bit, all though at least its a shorter time than the last. I hope all of you are doing good and are having a good day :)}