(pt.18) More teddies!!

Tommy was bored, he'd done everything to keep himself occupied. He drew, watched YouTube, played Minecraft etc. he didn't know what to do with himself. he had been staring at the ceiling for roughly 10 minutes now but no ideas came to mind.

Why was he so bored?

He lied there for another few seconds until an idea came to his head.

A tea party.

But with teddies.

Now that was a good idea!

But he needed more teddies for that he cant just have three, he needs more friends to finish his party. He needed Dream. Now i know that sounds stupid but tommy knew Dream has money. Dream can make him some tea AND get him teddies, now this was a good plan because it was 2 in 1 so he might as well take it.

He got up and started to waddle towards wherever dream was, he didn't care if he walked past people and they saw the big grin on his face. He had a mission and it needed to be completed otherwise he would be bored, and he couldn't have that he needed something to occupy his mind and time.

Tommy knocked on Dreams door and waited for him to answer, but he didn't. there was no answer. So he went downstairs, and looked about until he found Dream stood in the kitchen with George. He walked over and wrapped his arms around dream and shoved his face in the crook of Dreams neck, Tommy giggled slightly because now he knew his evil plan would work. He knew Dream would break if he begged him to get him some more stuffies and tea because why wouldn't he get him them. He had a great reason to need them.

"What's up Toms?"

"Go shop wif me, pwease?"

Dream looked like he was thinking about an answer until he gave the younger one.

"Sure, let me finish my drink and then we'll go, kay?"

Tommy let go of Dream and walked over to the fridge, grabbing some apple juice and then walking towards the couch putting a Disney movie on. Tommy didn't wait long until he felt a tap on his shoulder, he turned around to Dream and George stood behind him dressed in different outfits.

He didn't know George would be coming too.

Thats fine though.

Everything's fine.

Tommy gave him a big smile and shot up of the couch walking at a fast pace, he didn't walk too fast he wanted to stay with the older two.

It didn't take long for them to get there, although the next thing was to tell Dream why he wanted to come here.

What if George heard him though.

Would he think he was weird.

"So, Toms, what is t you wanted to come here for?"

Tommy stayed quite for a bit wondering if he should tell him why they are here, he just didnt know if George would think he's weird.

He wouldn't would he.

No, he definitely wouldn't.

"To get more stuffies..."

He said it in a quite tone hoping that only Dream would hear, but apparently God wasn't on his side and George smiled at the statement.

"Let's go get some then Toms..."

They followed Dream towards the toy shop, it felt longer than it was, he could hear George happily talking to Dream about what he might get.

Maybe a bird, like a duck!!

Ducks are adorable!

MAYBE IT COULD BE A GHOST!

They were cute, scary and the float!

Maybe a goat they make cute noises.

Orrrr....he could get all of them! 

He's gonna have to give dream his best puppy dog eyes for this!!

"Dweam..." 

He turned towards the older man stopping them all in front of the shop, he then looke dhim straight in the eyes.

"Is there a limit on the stuffies...?"

How could dream say no to him now, he just look too cute he couldn't say the word. also how could he put a limi-

No he had to put one Tommy might end up buying the store out!

"You can have 4 more 'kay, Toms"

Tommy smiled brightly at the younger and continued the venture into the store, he watched Tommy Walk down the isle's smiling and giggling to himself.

"He's got you wrapped around his finger.."

Dream turned to george offendedly.

"No he doesnt!"

Ok so dream was really offended by this statement, but who wouldn't be Hes just trying to be a nice older Brothe-

They aren't brothers.

Oh god, tommy does have him wrapped around his finger!

George giggled at the Blonds realisation and continued to watch the younger run around to find the perfect stuffies.

{a/n:... im back again. im sorry i havent been giving you more of this, but i might be able to now that exams have finished and i can focus on relaxing. Also just to let u know ill be posting tomorrow aswell :D}

{777}