CHAPTER 2- NEW DAY DON'T CHANGE OLD LIFE

'Peace is not real peace until it has been tested in storm' they said

'Peace is not real peace until it has been tested in storm' they said. But how much a person should wait for storm to calm down? And how to fight when the tempest that lives inside one? And for how long?

These were the questions Robert would ask himself daily after waking up and before going to sleep. Sleep? A sleep which he didn't have for god knows how many years. The sleep he's looking for, hopelessly.

A new day for people in Maryland, the clock marks 5:58 AM

A new day for people in Maryland, the clock marks 5:58 AM. Robert stands in front of his bedroom's large window that gives an aerial view of the sea, with a glass of whiskey looking at the sunrise. The city slowly wakes up as the sun begins to burn away the night darkness, accordingly Robert starts with his routine dispute with himself. 'When will the sun inside me rise?' 'Why can't this first light take away my gloominess of lifetime?' he questions himself. But his interrogation is interrupted with a light tap on his shoulder.

"Why are you up so early?" a blonde haired woman kisses his shoulder before asking, whose name Robert can't even recall.

"I have a job to do in case you aren't aware of" he answers infuriatedly, without moving his gaze from window.

"Yeah, being a doctor isn't easy right, but I can alleviate your stress" a coy suggestion by blonde didn't make the situation better.

"Last night didn't deduce that" a mocking reply by Robert wasn't enough for the bimbo to stop talking.

"Oh is it? Then you wouldn't have been so passionate and hard if this didn't ravish you" she says brashly making Robert turn to her and pointing toward her body wrapped in a robe.

Damn, woman only if you knew what you are getting yourself into, you wouldn't dare to provoke the doctor.

Robert grab her waist violently and pins her against the window. A small grasp can be heard by the woman after the sudden moment by Robert, clearly not something to look forward. Robert presses her against the window hard so that to make the blonde aware of his dominance. He tilt his head to lean towards her ear only to whisper something she hadn't expected