CHAPTER 8- THE MEET

Destiny and Hope

Destiny and Hope.

We always hope for things to turn out the way we desire. However, our destiny doesn't always satisfy our anticipations.

It had been a long journey for both of them. Misha and Robert.

Destiny always favoured her, while it always betrayed him.

She always hoped for good and he? Well, he had left hope a long time ago.

But things change, don't they? Yet not always in a positive way.

Will destiny favour her anymore or will he begin to hope again?

They say, 'work until you no longer have to introduce yourself'. And Robert Downey Jr. needed no introduction. His dexterity spoke for itself, whether inside the medical world or..... outside. He had paved his way on his own, but now people pave their way to reach him. Even after hitting the iceberg, his confidence did not flinch one bit. His definition of success was not to have shitload of money, but to have heaps of haters. Robert let people hate him, but he made sure they spelled his name right.

The Dr Robert Downey Jr.

His dominating steps reverberates across the wide and crowded lobby of the hospital. The people in the bustling environment do not stop working to watch him, yet they pay equal attention to the doctor. Even if those unrelated to the hospital did not recognise him, they were certain that someone significant was passing by.

 Even if those unrelated to the hospital did not recognise him, they were certain that someone significant was passing by

It was not just his profession that gained him respect, but also his demeanour that he carried along.

He sure knew how to make an entrance.

He suavely walks to the front desk. A medical receptionist who sat on an uncomfortable rolling chair greets him without looking up from her monitor.

"Good morning, how may I help you?"

Clearly, the morning had swamped her with work so much that she did not bother to see the grand appearance of the doctor.