004|Names

A week went by after the encounter. The house seemed warmer and less intimidating now that y/n knew she wasn't the only one living there. Even though Sylvian was just a mere acquaintance she felt a strangely safe around him-to- an extent. She couldn't ignore the small part of her that was wary of Sylvian, especially since she was under one roof with a dead man. Y/n noticed how eccentric Sylvian's style was, he loved wearing silk expensive fabrics. He favoured clothes that showed a little skin. Today he was wearing something relatively basic, black dress pants paired with a women beater top and black and white 1920's style shoes. He had his hair up in a messy bun revealing his sharp jawline. The man walked over to y/n who was sitting down on a sofa in the living room reading a book  since it was one of the few things to keep her interested; there was no WiFi in the house meaning that she couldn't surf the internet, watch TV or play video games but that didn't particularly bother her since she found it as a way from detoxing from the internet.

"Good afternoon"

Y/n looked up from her book slightly startled, she hadn't heard him coming in.

"Hi" she replied giving him a soft smile. His gaze lingered on her, captivated by the woman.

Sylvian sat next to the h/c haired girl and leaned in close to her. Y/n could smell his cologne and felt his dominant aura. By reflex she shuffled away from him. Sylvian gave her an exaggerated frown showing his displeasure towards her action.

"I'm not going to eat you mortal...unless you want me to"

Y/n roles her eyes "referring me as a mortal are we now"

"How would you like me to refer you as then human?" He asked playfully.

Y/n closed her book and turned towards him.

"How about you call me by my name?"

"Ah yes- I don't feel like calling you by that anymore"

"What do you mean?" Y/n frowned crossing her arms.

Sylvian placed his head on the back of the couch as well as spreading his arms across it, he crossed his legs and closed his eyes whilst smiling.

"Do you like the sound of darling?"

"I don't think we don't know each other well enough for you to call me that" Y/n replied uninterested whilst picking up her book.

"You're correct, I'd like to get to know you better" he moved closer and snatched the book out of her hands.

"Hey! Give it back!"

Sylvian jumped out of his seat and held the book up high out of the woman's reach and read the page out.

"The handsome millionaire's hand grabbed hold of her neck and with his free hand grabbed her arse- You naughty girl! I didn't know where into this type of genre" Sylvian gave her a mischievous grin.

"Hey that's not funny Sylvian! Give it back!" The girl tried her best to retrieve the book but the man was way too tall. She jumped up continuously trying her best to retrieve it. Sylvian started levitating from the ground and floated up in the air flipping through the pages of the book and reassumed his reading.

"His throbbing member entered her wet-"

"Sylvian stop it! Give me back my book!" Y/n stomped on the ground in frustration.

"Come and get it then...darling" Sylvian started floating in the air.

"I cant reach you up there, you're literally flying Sylvian"