15|Health

A couple of days went by and Sylvian's wounds were slowly but surely healing up. He healed quicker then his human counterparts, much quicker, the wounds on his waist were extremely deep yet the skin managed close its self fairly quickly, normally, it would take only a few minutes for Sylvian to heal fully, however since he loved his darling's attention, he made sure to control the speed at which he would heal. It required a lot of energy in doing so, consequently, he was always exhausted and could hardly move a muscle. Sylvian didn't care though, he would sacrifice his health a million times over  if it meant spending time with y/n, besides, his little setback greatly worked in his favour.

Showering became his favourite part of the day, he loved teasing y/n continuously, using the fact that his muscles were weak as an excuse of him not being able to function properly...

"Y/n help me, my muscles are weak my bones are frail, please escort me-carry me to the bathroom." Sylvian spoke dramatically.

"Sylvian you're a six foot four male, how the hell am I supposed to carry you all the way to the bathroom?"

Sylvian let out the fakest agonised groan to empathise his eternal distress.

"It hurts! It hurts! Help me my lady."

Y/n rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Sylvian you're so dramatic," she walked to his bedside and pulled him up wrapping one of his arms around her shoulders whilst placing her had on his side. "Come on you big baby."

"Thank you o' gallant y/n."

"Whatever."

Once they reached the bathroom, y/n placed Sylvian on a wooden stool, and went to prepare the bath.

"Here you go, happy washing." Y/n spoke

"Ahhh my leg! I cannot move~ please help me, help me undress~"

"Sylvian are you serious right now?!"

"Yes."

Y/n left the bathroom and closed the door behind her ignoring Sylvian's request.

Groans and moans of 'agony' were emitted from the bathroom.

"Y/n! Please come in! I require your
assistance."

Y/n found Sylvian in the bathtub posing dramatically.

"Y/n wash me, cleanse my skin- touch me~" he smirked.

"..."

Most of the time his childish acts of foolishness would be ignored or sarcastically played along with, however, sometimes y/n responded seriously and followed through with his requests. Perhaps it was pity or perhaps it was kindness either way the serious moments with y/n Sylvian cherished the most since they came by so rarely, they allowed to talk and learn more about her as a person. He remembered on his first day of healing, he asked her if she would wash his hair and she complied. Her movements were gentle and caring, soaping the scalp, making sure to detangle any knots in his glorious raven locks, he enjoyed every moment of it and would love to re-live it. During that specific hair washing session, he discovered a lot about y/n's past and life before she came here, that being said there was still a lot to learn, she kept a lot of things ambiguous and briefly brushed upon topics about family and other things but nothing major. He knew that it would require some time for her to build her trust with him. He would wait till then.

Currently, Sylvian laid on his bed in deep thought, consolidating the dramatic events that unfolded a couple of nights ago. Seeing his double in such close proximity to y/n angered him immensely. The way his mouth grazed upon her neck and the intimate way in which she was held by him boiled his blood. It made him furiously shake in his spot. The burning sensation of jealousy ran through him simultaneously mixing with the feeling of insecurity- what if she suddenly started to like the double and completely forget about him? What if she preferred him to himself? What if she enjoyed his company more than his?