thank you.

I'm worse at what I do best
And for this gift I feel blessed
Our little group has always been
And always will until the end

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

We did it.

There are so many things I want to say but words could never explain how relieved, excited, thankful and bittersweet I feel towards Grim Hollow finally coming to an end.

Dawnstar is a character I am so incredibly proud of, and to see how you all feel so differently about her is exactly the reaction I wanted to achieve.

The truth is, I would've never finished this fic if it wasn't for you guys. Your excitement for new chapters, your love for the characters and your overwhelming warmth and support has made it worthwhile. I've laughed at your jokes and cried with your own emotional responses to how this book made you feel. I've had people write paragraph-long messages explaining how they feel on certain events/characters and I genuinely cannot explain how happy those comments made me. We also made #1 on the warriorcats tag, and again, I am more than grateful. You guys are incredible.

Some of who have been here since I released the first couple chapters, and some of you are new, but I appreciate you all the same. You guys are like my little internet family and I will treasure the friendships I've made.

I've even noticed someone has created a wiki site for Grim Hollow and I literally could not stop smiling, it made me so happy, so from the very bottom of my heart, thank you!
Here's the link if you want to check it out: https://warriors-ocs.fandom.com/wiki/Grim_Hollow

I'm also curious, what did you think of Brinebloom? He seems to be the most polarizing character, some love him and others not so much.

To clear the air about Dawnstar, I will be allowing her fate to be up to you guys individually. Will she be accepted into StarClan, or will she be denied salvation and sent to rot at the lower end of consciousness like her mother? That is entirely up to you. If you like to think she becomes reincarnated to live a better life, or anything, it's up to your interpretation.

I'm also curious, what did you think of Brinebloom? He seems to be the most polarizing character, some love him and others not so much.

There's so much more I want to say but I will keep this short. Again, thank you. I couldn't have done this without you all.

It means more than you will ever know. <3