Chapter 7

~Kevin's P.O.V~

I watched her as she slept peacefully on my lap, I could just stare at her for the rest of my life. How can someone reject such a beauty? That guy was really not worth her. I'll take care of her and love her the way she deserves to be loved.

I slowly put her down on the bed and tucked her in. She held my hand, stopping me from going away and so I sat beside her and slept.

------------

I woke and Zoey wasn't beside me anymore but then I heard ruffling in the washroom and figured she's there, so I relaxed.

She looked directly into my eyes and that's when I saw the beautiful blue in her eyes. She smiled suddenly, making my heart melt. 

"Hungry?" I asked and she nodded quickly.

"I'll get something for us from the cafeteria. You're gonna be here?" I asked and she seemed to be thinking.

"I'll come with you. I'm fine anyways." She said and I smiled.

We walked to the cafeteria together and she quickly chose a spot for us to sit. I walked to the counter and ordered sandwiches and coffee.

I walked back to her and she smiled that heart-melting smile. 

She quickly took the sandwich and started eating and that's when I realized how hungry she must've been.

"Does it hurt?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"Nope. I'm fine now, thank you." She replied and continued eating.

After breakfast, I decided I would ask the doctor if I could take her home. The doctor permitted, seeing she is really fine now.

"Where are we going?" She asked me as we were on our way to the pack house.

"We're going home, sweetheart." And by me calling her that, she seemed to shiver and I chuckled.

"I'm scared." She whispered quietly.

"Don't be. You're beautiful and everyone in my pack is not mean as the people in your pack were. We respect each other no matter what they look like and my pack has to respect you because you are their Luna." I said and I could see she was a little satisfied now so I took her hand in mine, intertwining our fingers.

 -X-X-X-

Short  chapter, I know. But I have my exams coming up so won't be updating for a month. Stay connected. Thankyou so much to all who read.. :)