Chapter 8

~Zoey's P.O.V~

We were driving to god knows where but I felt safe as Kevin was just beside me. God, he was so handsome. He left my fingers for a second to switch on the radio. A song started to play and I caught some of the lyrics.

He's so tall and handsome as hell.

He's so bad but he does it so well.

And when we've had our very last kiss,

My last request is.

Say you'll remember me, standing in a nice dress,

Staring at the sun set, babe.

I blushed at the lyrics, 'cause that was just what I was thinking. Kevin must've noticed my red cheeks.

"That's Taylor Swift." He said. I nodded and he held my hand again.

I liked the song alot. It was really soft and smooth just like I would love.

------------

"This is the pack house." Kevin motioned to the large, glorious house in my sight. It's exterior was beautiful. The path towards the main door was stoned, decorated with lilac flowers to it's either sides. To my left of the path was the garage where multiple SUV's and Maserati's were parked. and to my right was a small garden with swings where little pups were playing and swinging.

"Shall we?" Kevin whispered in my ear from behind, making me shiver. I nodded and he lead the way.

As soon as he opened the door, I was wrapped in a bear hug. The lady hugged me so tightly, I thought I might choke.

"Mom, you'll choke her to death. She's not perfectly well yet, you know." Kevin said to the lady.

She let me go and I could see her now. She was really beautiful and her face structure was similar to Kevin's. Her height was a little longer than mine and she had the most perfect figure, even after being a mom.

"I'm so sorry, darling. I was just too happy to see a girl in our house and that too, my son's mate." She chimed.

"It's okay, Luna. I'm really grateful to you for the hug. I haven't been hugged in like 10 years." I stated sadly and she gave me a sad smile.

"You can call me Elizabeth, sweetie."

"Mom, I think she needs to rest. I'll take her to my room and take care of her." Kevin said and held my hand. Again with the sparks

We went upstairs and he entered a large room. The room was painted with blue and a King-sized bed was placed in the middle. The curtains were navy blue and the room was almost like a room I dreamed of being in.

As I was observing the place, Kevin hugged me from behind. 

"You should go to bed, love. It's late." He whispered making me shiver again.

"Stay with me." I said quitely and I heard him chuckle.

"Sure, sweetheart. I'll sleep with you. I know how much you need me." I smiled at that and a quiet tear fell from my eye.

He turned me around and wiped the tear with his thumb. 

"Come on, let's go to bed."

-X-X-X-

Thanks for reading.. <3