FORBIDDEN LOVE : Unfamiliar Person

Chaeryeong

"Are you leaving?". Yeji asks as she leaned her back on the chair. We're currently working for our project because it should be pass tomorrow. This will be our last project for now, since tomorrow is our last day. We will have 1 month vacation before the final exam.

I nodded. "Dad texted me, looks like there's something important to talk about again". I replied and fixed my stuffs as I wore my shoulder bag. Good thing we're done already. Yeji just have to add our names on the front page and it's done.

"Mhm, alright. I'll see you tomorrow then". She said and stood up on her seat. "Uh, nah. I'll better take you home". She suggested.

I nods, accepting her suggestion. Ofc, it was her. I would gladly accept everything she would offer.

We went out of her house and used her car instead of mine since I told her to. I'll come back here again anyways.

"Your Dad always coming in a wrong timing, isn't he?". Yeji spoke and chuckled, her eyes were fixed in front as she drive faster but carefully.

I smiled. "Yeah, always". I replied. Well, I always recieved a call or text from Dad while I'm with Yeji or even with Lia and Ryu. He's indeed coming in a wrong timing. He always disturbs us. Isn't that annoying?

"Hope he won't hurt you this time".

Eh? All of a sudden?

I chuckled bitterly but it isn't noticeable anyways. "He won't, since you're with me. You know dad. He seems innocent when there's other people around".

"That's why I'll stay with you today. If that's okay with you".

"Ofc, I'd like it". I said that made her chuckled. She's pretty. She's always been pretty. Ever since we've met, I already told myself that I like her. Well, I'm still keeping it for three years now because my ass don't want to confess. Whatever, I won't confess anyways. I'm scared of being rejected, especially when it comes to her.

None of us spoke again as we enjoyed listening to the music Yeji played on her speaker. I just wish we're always like this. Chill, happy, no one's disturbing, no dad, no stressful days, and no hurt feelings. Minus the fact that I knew Yeji don't feel the same as mine.

After a moment, Yeji stops the car and both of us went out. "Did your father bought a new car again?". I heard Yeji asks as we saw an unfamiliar car parked beside dad's car.

I stared at it for a moment and examined it. "Nah, Dad won't buy a red car. He hates red". I said. Does this mean, someone's inside? Is this what Dad gonna talk about?

"Then there might be a visitor". Yeji said and I nods, agreeing at what she said. Yeji suddenly took my hand and went inside our house. My eyes looks at our intertwined hands and I could say that it looks perfect.

"Chae, you're here? Your Dad is already at the living room". Jiyoon, our maid's daughter, appears in front of us.

"Alright, thanks Jiyoon-ssi". I said and threw a little smile on her. She smiled back and left us, probably gonna help her mother on the kitchen.

I looked at Yeji while we're taking the way to the living room. I was actually nervous, it feels weird.

"I might melt, Chaeryeong-ah". I suddenly came back to my senses as I heard that. Yeji didn't look at me but I could see a smirk forming on her lips.

"You wish!". I said and withdrew my hand from her and playfully rolled my eyes. Oh nah, what a wrong move. I shouldn't withdrew my hand!

Yeji laughs. "Looks like this isn't just a simple talk, Chae. There's a guy and an old woman here". She said as we arrived at the living room. I stared at the persons in front and on the side of my dad. A woman in her 50's and a guy with probably have the same age as me.