FORBIDDEN LOVE : Meeting someone

"Can't I come with you?". Yuna asks, pouting, while the older is opening the door of her car.

"You don't have to". Chaeryeong replied and gestured the taller woman to get inside the car before walking on the other side. She opened the door as well and sat on the driver seat.

"But I want to". Yuna respond, still wearing her pleased look. "Is it really that important?".

"It's important, Yuna".

Yuna's gaze turned to her. "More than me?".

"That's not what i mean". Chaeryeong replied, looking back at the younger. "I will take you home so you can rest, okay?".

Yuna sighed. "But you're the one who's supposed to have a rest, Unnie. Dr. Jeon told you that, right?".

"I know. But It's not that I'll be having a fight, y'know. I'll be just meeting someone and it's about business".

"Still". Yuna replied. "I just wanna guide you".

"You don't have to, Yuna. Besides, I won't take long. I'll be home before night. It's just... It's just an important meeting".

Yuna remained silent for a second. "You're meeting Yuri unnie... aren't you?". She said as she looks away. She saw the message on Chaeryeong's phone when she borrowed it to take a selfie but didn't talked about that because she's waiting for the older to do it first. She was expecting that Chaeryeong will admit it and won't response to her so-called ex but look at them now, being interrupted by the woman.

Chaeryeong didn't response as she trying to think for a reply. She don't want to hurt the younger in this way but base on what she's seeing, Yuna's mood already changed at the moment.

She sighed and bit her lower lip before turning her gaze in front. "We're just going to have a... talk. Nothing more". She calmly said, making sure that Yuna won't think different.

"You don't have to end our lunch quickly because of her". Well, that didn't stops Yuna's mind to think for other reason. Chaeryeong won't suddenly tell her to be quick while eating when both of them hates leaving their foods unfinished.

"She's waiting. I know if you were her, you don't want to wait for someone for long, right?".

"Just say you're just excited to see her". Yuna muttered while wearing her seatbelt. "You'll not choose to go to her if you don't like to be with her... It's like, I've got busted". She whispered but clear enough for Chaeryeong to hear.

"I'm sorry. I just want to help a friend. I just wanna help her".

"Is she really your friend? Or more than that?". Yuna crossed the line. She was sure that her jealousy is being on top already. It's over.

Chaeryeong looked at her. "Aish, I didn't know you'll be this jealous". She mumbled and grabbed Yuna's hand before intertwining it. Yuna didn't refused since she was waiting for it. Ofc, whatever how jealous she is, Chaeryeong's soft actions will get her.

"I told you, I don't love Yuri the way I love you, okay? ".

"No excuses, Unnie. You still choose her than being with me today. Now take me home". Yuna said and leaned her back on her seat before closing her eyes. She then felt Chaeryeong's hand let go of hers.

Chaeryeong sighed and glance at Yuna before inserting her key and starts the engine. She held the steering wheel and drove away, taking the direction of their home.

Earlier went fine as they expected. After taking a breakfast, both of them went to the hospital. Dr. Jeon, Yuna's personal doctor remained silent and didn't speak out about Yuna's disease just like what Yuna told him to. They roamed around and buy some stuffs before taking a lunch.