FORBIDDEN LOVE : Cold Atmosphere

As the light of the sun hits Yuna's closed eyes, the woman immediately opens her sleepy orbs and sat up on her bed.

"I thinks eonnie's awake already". She mumbled as she removed the blanket over her. She then stood up and went to the bathroom to wash her face.

After that, Yuna exited her room.

The moment she went downstairs, a scene of Yuri and Chaeryeong sitting across the table while talking appeared on her front.

‘‘what a wonderful morning”. She whispered.

"Oh hi, Yuna!". Yuri greeted cheerfully. Must because she talked a lot with Chaeryeong.

The said woman threw a smile and left them, going directly at the sink.

Chaeryeong watched Yuna's back. She noticed that Yuna didn't look at her. She can't deny that it hurts how Yuna avoids having an eye contact with her when they used to greet each other everyday. But she knew why. Yuna surely can't look at her after all what happened.

Well, who could?

Yuna knew that she did wrong. But that was just for her.

"Chaeryeong, u okay?".

The mentioned woman blinks and looked back at Yuri after hearing the woman's voice. "Yea. I guess". She responds with a bitter smile.

Yuri just nodded.

After a while, Yuna came back with a cup of coffee and a maid on her back holding a tray of foods followed.

No one dared to talk but there're awkward glances everywhere.

Finally, the silent atmosphere ended with Yuri's cough. The two woman with their innocent eyes simultaneously looked at her.

"Um... What time is our class today again?". She asks, looking at Chaeryeong.

"We only have one subject but it will be at noon. That's why we have a half day class". Chaeryeong answered. Yuri nodded in reply although she totally knew it. She just made this to break the silence between the three of them.

"...And Yuna?".

"I have a whole day class". The younger replied and began to eat again.

"If that's so... Chaeryeong have to take you on your class". She don't know what she's doing but she knew there was something between the siblings. It was new to her that Chaeryeong and Yuna aren't talking with each other. So she is thinking that there must be a problem between them.

"I don't have to. I knew she can do it alone. She's not a kid anymore". Chaeryeong replied but she don't actually want to say it. She knew Yuna. It will hurt her.

But still, her mouth couldn't just shut up.

"Then I'll tell your Dad that you're not taking care of your sister".

Chaeryeong's gaze went up. "As if you can".

"Of course I can. I got his number from your phone. I'll message him now". Yuri smirked as she took out her phone.

"Fine fine! I'll do it. Just... just don't text Dad". Chaeryeong said in defeat. After all, she still wanted to be with Yuna. Is it because she's obsessed with her?

Definitely yes.

Yuna should thank Yuri with this.

"I'll go take a bath". Chaeryeong stated and walked away, leaving the two women on the kitchen.

"Why did you do that?". Yuna asks, her eyes were focused at Yuri.

"Do what?".

"Forcing Chaeryeong eonnie about taking me at my class".

"Why? You don't want it?".

"Of course I want. I'm just asking why".

Yuri smiled. "Because I knew you want it. You know what? You should take a bath too".

Yuna don't know what to say so she just nodded and stood up. She followed the older upstairs and took a bath on her own comfort room.

After a half of an hour of preparing, Chaeryeong and Yuna went on the garage silently.

Both of them entered the car and without saying anything, Chaeryeong started the engine and drove away.

It was a quick trip, and Yuna don't feel right with it. She wanted to open her mouth. She wanted to talk with her. She wanted to look at her. She wanted to apologize.

But how?

Chaeryeong was colder than ice.

And burning like a damn fire.

‘is she still mad?’

"You can get out. You're late". The older spoke, still looking at her front.

"Eonnie, can we talk?".

"I said you're already late".

Yuna opened her phone and checked the time.

8:37 a.m

Dang it.

Yuna gritted her teeth as she held the door. She opened it and went out. She took a last glance with Chaeryeong and finally closed the door.

Yuna waited until Chaeryeong was gone and unlocked her phone, clicking the message app.

To: Chaeryeong eonnie
Take care. I love you !

She can't say it so the message helps her to. That must be a big help.

Yuna then went in and as soon as she entered the university, a lot of the students are looking at her while some are murmurings.

‘must run away from this shit’. words that formed into Yuna's mids as she saw them. She then walked faster and faster until she began to run. Few minutes ago and she finally arrived at her room.

"Oh look who's here. My bro's date huh?". One of Hyunjin's friends, Han, said as the rest laughed.

"Hyunjin can't get Chaeryeong so he get her sister? That was wise". Another guy, Minho, said that made them all laughed again.

"Can y'all stop? I don't want to have a record in this university. Just talk to whoever that damn admin of that shit page. I'm not dating that Hyunjin. Please leave my damn life alone". Yuna ended it with a glare and sat down on her seat, frustratedly.

“why did I even attended the classes today?”

...

"So... what actually happened last night?". Yeji asks as she moved closer at Chaeryeong. The two women did the same.

"Nothing". Chaeryeong simply answered.

"Come on Chae, we're all close here. Can you at least give some details... you know...". Ryujin interrupted and giggled at the end.

"She slept at her own room. We didn't fight. That's it".

"That's good to know then. We don't know what actually was with Yuna and Hyunjin. Bet you didn't let her explain". Lia ,on the other side, stated.

"I was mad. I didn't give her a chance to explain". Chaeryeong replied. And she feels guilty with that.

"Are you two okay now?".

"No".

The three girls sighed. "You two should have a talk. This won't work, Chaeryeong. I'm telling you." Yeji said, seriously.

"I don't know. I want to avoid her for now. It might be better".