FORBIDDEN LOVE : Jelly Peach

Yuna remained standing on her position, still staring at the woman on the locker, dumbfounded. ‘‘I never thought you got a boyfriend already’’. The words she mumbled silently before walking away.

She planned to talk about the older and ask what time they'll meet later but, nevermind. After that scene she witnessed earlier, there was a little crack on her heart. ‘no, I'm not jealous’. She thought, clenching her fist into a ball. Oh yeah, she's really not jealous.

"Hey". Yuna looked behind, checking the guy who called her. "Yuna, right?". She nodded in response. The guy walked closer to her before suddenly holding her hand.

Yuna's eyes widened in surprise. "Hey, don't worry. I won't eat you. Unless, you'll let me". The was a smirk on the man's lips that totally annoyed the girl.

"Pervert! Get off of me!". She yelled, catching the attention of another guy on the hallway.

"Hey dude, get away from her". The familiar guy walked towards them and immediately withdrew Yuna from the tall man.

"You again? As if you're not doing this to anyone, huh?". The guy replied, sending a glare at the man in front as he  bitterly chuckled.

"Stop it, Seungmin ". He said but Seungmin just raised his left eyebrow, smirking. "...Move or I will beat you again?". He added. With that, Seungmun's expression changed.He then threw a deadly glare to the man and began to walk away. Yuna sighed in relief.

"You okay?".

Yuna nodded. "Thanks". She mumbled sincerely.

"I'm Hyunjin, Hwang Hyunjin, you?". The guy asks, offering his hand to the woman.

"Yuna". She answered shortly and accepted the guy's hand. Ofc, she knew this guy. He was just the guy she saw earlier who kissed her sister. ‘you must be a gentleman, oh, that's why unnie likes you’. She thought, not knowing the truth.

"It's my pleasure to meet you, Yuna". Hyunjin softly stated, smiling widely at the woman as he withdrew his hand after the shakehands.

"Ah, I have to go. Our classes will began in three minutes". She replied and was about to go when Hyunjin stops her.

"Uh, Yuna". Hyunjin called, holding the wrist of the woman.

Yuna looked down on it and turned back to face Hyunjin. "What is it?".

"Can we go for a lunch later? Only if you're not with someone". Hyunjin shyly said and inserted his hands on his pockets, waiting for the younger's response.

Yuna paused for a moment. ‘isn't he Chaeryeong unnie's boyfriend? Why would he invite me for a lunch?’. It was confusing her at the moment. Why would Hyunjin invite her when he have a girlfriend already. Is he cheating? Then she should find out.

"Sure". Yuna answered. "I'll go now". She added and walked away, leaving Hyunjin with a satisfied smile on his lips.

"Yah, Lia! Give that back!". Ryujin yelled as she chased the woman, trying to get her drink that Lia stole from her.

"Fine fine fine! Spare me!". Lia stated and gave back Ryujin's drink after being caught by the woman.

Meanwhile, Yeji on the back, shook her head repeatedly in disbelief. "You guys are so loud. The other's classes are already starting, remember?".

The two senior high that acting like a freaking high schoolers zipped their mouths in unison. "Let's go, Chaeryeong might be waiting for us". The taller woman said and took the way to their classroom. The two girls followed.