FORBIDDEN LOVE : Heartbeat

Yuna

I felt my hands tied on my back as soon as I woke up. The whole room was dark and silent. I tried to get free from the tie but I was still weak to do it.

"Trying to get free?". A voice of a man echoed in the whole room as the lights turns on.

"I knew it. It was you. Get me out of here!". I weakly screamed.

Hyunjin chuckled bitterly. "Why would I?".

"I knew everything about you. If you won't let me free. I'll tell all of it to the cops!". I shouted for the second time, trying to threaten him but looks like I failed to do so.

"Then go. Do you think you can do that if you're here? You're unbelievable, Yuna". He said, walking closer towards me while wearing his devilishly smirk.

"Let's see. Just wait until Dad found out about your plan to Chaeryeong eonnie. He will sent you to hell". I said as I glared to him.

He laughed. "Chaeryeong's Dad?". He paused and brought her face closer to mine. "Come on, why would he sent me to his home?".

"What do you mean?".

"That man is literally the one who started this". He said as he finally moved backwards. "He ordered me to play with Chaeryeong, to toy her, and to kill her".

My heart began to beat faster as I gritted my teeth. There's no way Dad would do that to his daughter. I mean, I knew Dad beats Chaeryeong eonnie but... I didn't know he can come up with this kind of stuff. He will kill his own daughter? That was freaking crazy.

"Why did you accept it? Don't you like Chaeryeong eonnie?". I asks calmly while trying to untie my hands behind.

He sat in front of me. "Why?". He chuckled bitterly and looked directly at my eyes. "Did you know that I loved her? But guess what. She never does the same. She never feel the same. She never accept me. Is that hard?". He shouted and threw the glass of beer on the wall which scared me to death.

"How will she like you back when you're like this? Do you think if you hurt her, she will feel the same? Stupid you".

"And if I did not, will she still like me back? Whether I accepted the offer or not, she won't still love me!". He was gritting his teeth. Is he really that in love to her? Well, can't blame him tho. Who won't be in love to Chaeryeong. She have everything. She deserves being loved, but not like this.

"You love her that much huh". I chuckled. "Sorry dude...". I paused for a moment as I waited for him to look at me.

"...but I won".

c'mon Yuna, are out of your mind? Why are you teasing him tf.

"Funny you. Let's see what will happen if your mom and dad come back. You didn't won, Yuna. I know I'll be with Chaeryeong at the end". A devilishly smirk appears on his lips again. I freaking hate it. He looks more devilish than a devil.

His last words ran inside of my mind. There's no way he can get Chaeryeong from mine.

no.

There's a seconds of silence but a knock from the wooden door echoed inside of the room. Hyunjin's gaze turned to it and walked towards the door. I heard them whispering with each other and noticed that Hyunjin's already coming back.

"I'll see you later, my love". He slide his hand on my cheeks and I immediately reacts to it, trying to move my face away from his pervert hand.

He then walked away and finally exited the room.

A sigh of relief escaped from my mouth as soon as the silence came back. My hands are about get free but still need to cut the tie.

dang it.