FORBIDDEN LOVE : Morning Tease

Yuna

"AHHHHHH!!!".

I immediately opened my eyes as I heard someone shouting. The moment my eyes landed to hers, I shouted the same thing. Chaeryeong unnie's face was in front of me and we're both hugging each other.But uh, I hug her in a purpose!

"W-Why are you hugging me?". Chaeryeong unnie ask and withdrew her hand on my waist as I did the same.

"As if y-you're not hugging me too". I replied and we both sat up on the bed.  The atmosphere went awkward and the whole room filled with silence. Some of the pillows that I put between us were can be seen on the floor.

Chaeryeong unnie stayed quiet so I lift my face up and looks at her. "You're... cold last night so I decided to...hug you instead, since I think the blanket isn't enough to warm you". I stated and she looks at me, nodding her head for a couple of times.. "How are you feeling, Unnie?".

"Better than last night..." She paused and looks away. "I'll just wash up". She stood up and the moment she got off the bed, she stared at herself's reflection on the glass wall , confused. Probably because she noticed that it isn't the clothes she was wearing last night.

"Did you... changed my clothes?". She asks, still looking at the glass wall.

My gaze turned to somewhere else as her eyes suddenly landed to mine. "Y-YOU FELL ASLEEP ON THE CHAIR WHILE I'M CHANGING MY CLOTHES AND WHEN I CALLED YOU, YOU DIDN'T RESPONSE SO I CHECKED YOU AND WHEN MY HAND LANDED ON YOUR SKIN, I NOTICED THAT YOU'RE HOT- WH-I MEAN, YOU'RE SICK, YEAH, SO I DECIDED TO CHANGE YOUR CLOTHES BECAUSE YOU CAN'T JUST SLEEP WHILE WEARING IT AND YOU CAN'T LAY ON THE BED SINCE YOU'RE WET SO YEAH I CHANGED IT". I said almost not breathing. Seconds ago but unnie didn't response so I hesitantly looks at her.

"W-What?". I asks as I noticed her staring at me, dumbfounded.

"You just have to say Yes ". She muttered and chuckled right after that. She grabbed her towel and went to the bathroom, leaving me frozen on my position.

I shook my head and took my phone to check the time. I lay down again since it was still early and the sun isn't shining yet. I don't know what we're gonna do today but I think it's better to stay in this room instead.

I turned my face on the side as I heard a footsteps coming closer. "Get up. We're going to eat". Chaeryeong unnie said while wiping her face with a cloth. I nodded and stood up, grabbing my phone and inserted it on my pocket.

Chaeryeong unnie opened the door and went out while I'm following behind her. It's just six in the morning and people are already having fun in the beach and others are on the pools. This resort is pretty big for a lot of people. I know Chaeryeong unnie's managing this well.

"Unnie...". I called and she turned back. "Dad isn't awake yet?".

"Obviously". She shortly said and continued to walk, chosing a table for us two. I followed her and we sat on the chair beside the wide glass wall where we could see the view outside.

"What do you want to eat?". She asks.

"Anything. I'll just eat what you'll order".

She nodded and called a waiter. After a moment, the waiter arrived and talked to her. She's pretty and tall at the same time. I stared at her for a moment and noticed her name tag on her right side.

Ahn Yujin.

I saw her walking away and gave the list to someone who has the same height with her, but probably older than her. I turned to Chaeryeong unnie and she was staring at nowhere, totally spacing out.